what happened pt.2

Devin's pov

" I can't believe it she actually loved me and I cheated." i said sitting on the edge of the bed. " it's OK babe. We don't have to sneak around anymore." Ashley said putting her hand around my chest, soon to get pushed away. " you don't understand she loved me and I cheated on her. I need to go after her. Get out like now. " i said raising my voice. " no I'm not getting out Devin. You dont-" she said as I cut her off and said " get out Ashley don't call or text me ever again get out.!" I said yelling at this point. She finally got dressed and was on her way out when she said " Devin. You don't need her " " just get out now. " I said grabbing my keys.

Y/n pov

You got in the car. You showed you were strong on the outside but on the inside you were hurt asf. Once you got in the car you started balling. You were going to leave but you couldn't help but sit there and cry. You finally saw Ashley leaving and put the key in ignition and started driving out of his driveway. While you were on you're way home the radio was playing love don't change. Then you felt worse. You decided to call Lexi since she is like you're best friend.
Phone convo:
L: heyyyyy

Y: hey Lexi * still crying *

L: what's wrong y/n

Y: you're brother.... He cheated on me. * sobbing at this point *

L:oh my gosh so you want me to beat his ahh????

Y: it's fine lex I should have known that it wouldn't have worked it was to good to be true.

L: look imma call him and then call you back when done OK.

Y: OK Lexi I love you!

L: love you to.

Lexis pov

I was stunned when she said Devin cheated on her. Especially with her cousin. This is the first time that Devin has don't this that I know of. When I call this foh imma show him wassup.

Phone convo
Devin: Lexi I don't have time to talk to you right now what do you want!

Lexi: what the fuck is wrong with you. Why would you cheat on y/n like that. I thought you loved her talking about her 24/7. Why Devin!?!?!

D: look Lexi I was being stupid and wanted to fuck she wouldn't let me so I called the only hoe I knew. I am stupid OK. Don't tell her but I'm going to surprise her and try making her happy OK.

L: OK what are you going to surprise her with?

D: well.....

Y/n pov

When I got home I ran up to my room cried for like 20 mins. I eventually cried myself to sleep. When I woke up it was like 5pm. You checked you're phone it was blown up from Lexi....and devin. You looked at lexis messages first.
Hello I'm coming over at 6 OK we can talk about everything or just chill and have a girls night if you want.

I texted her back OK. Then I went on to his messages.
Look y/n I'm really sorry forgive me please. I know I hurt you. I'm sorry. I didn't know that you actually loved me I'm sorry bbg answer me please. I know that I hurt you I know that I should have thought of what I was doing I was being stupid.

You just read it. No response what so ever. You just went downstairs to the kitchen. You made myself some hot tea. You put it in my pink ( the store) coffee mug. Once you did that you put on and over sized shirt and some short shorts. You decided to take a mirror selfie. You out it on ig and the caption said " even though he did me dirty I still love him why?? " once you posted it you got tons and tons of likes and comments. The comments said things like what happened and did Devin do something bad to you etc. You didn't respond to any because you know it would make everything worse. Even though you wanted to get him back so much you didn't tell his fans because you can't do anything mean to anyone unless they piss you off. What Devin did didn't piss you off it made you upset. * choking on the word Devin.* by the time you turned on Netflix on the big tv you heard a knock on the door. Assuming it was Lexi you answer with a hey Lexi. By looking up you were right. She came in and you asked her if she wanted some hot tea. She declined. " how you holding up y/n." she said handing me my favorite ice cream. I was so happy I didn't even answer I just opened it and got a spoon and started grubbing. " your welcome. " Lexi said. " I'm sorry Lexi thank you and I am still upset and I guess you can say I'm better but that would be a lie." you said going on the couch. " it's OK y/n. I don't know why he did it he is so stupid sometimes like he need an ass whoopin. " she said. " right frfr. Hey does mama Shana know.? " you questioned " I don't think so why? " " I know this is crazy but I don't want him to get in trouble or have his mom mad or something. Idk" you said eating you're ice cream. " y/n it's OK to feel that way. You love him. You don't want anything to happen to him. " she said making me feel a little better. " Im going to the bathroom" she said. You simply nodded and ate some more ice cream. While she was in the bathroom you heard music and foot steps up stairs. ( I don't know about you but I have goos ears so I could lol) you go upstairs. To you're surprised you heard yours and Devin song Bonnie and Clyde by tink.