Meet the Characters

Note: This contains all the main characters, it does not include the characters that are not mentioned much in the story.

Ma'dran - a male Khajiit, born in Corinth. He was disowned by his parents after he joined the Thieves Guild and was caught on a job by them. He started working with skooma, and soon had an extraordinarily large business. But after the Stranger came and ruined it all, he left the ashes of the great group once called the "Skooma Trio." The Skooma Trio had already been suffering losses before the Stranger, but he was the final straw. Ma'dran left the Trio and joined the Imperial Legion in an attempt to go clean. He rose through the ranks, his skill in stealth as well as combat unmatched. Eventually he became a general, and commanded his own legion, though he preferred to control only one detachment.

Thazara Sandtrod - a female Khajiit, whose past is shrouded in mystery. She joined the legion at the age of 20, preferring to dual-wield rather then use a sword and shield. She caused trouble in other legions, and was eventually transferred to Ma'dran's legion, where she was immediately noticed by him because of her unique skill. She became friends with him (not good friends, just friends), and Ma'dran used her in the detachment he often commanded.

M'draza - M'draza is a male Khajiit of the Cathay Raht species. He was invited to join Ma'dran's detachment by Cassius. Nothing is known about his past.

Cassius - An Imperial legate, Ma'dran's co-leader. He is of the Imperial race and was born in the Imperial City to veteran legionarres. He was transferred to Ma'dran's detachment after taking lead in an important battle against the Aldmeri Dominion when his general was killed. He is a close friend of Ma'dran.

Kastor - Kastor is a long time friend of Ma'dran even trained with him at the War College and fought together with him in the Great War as a battlemage. Kastor was born in Hammerfell to a mother unknown to the Legion. He was prosecuted by Ma'dran himself when he allegedly publicly spoke out against the Legion and the Civil War in the packed city of Dragonstar, Hammerfell. He is now a prisoner under the jurisdiction of Ma'dran.