Aomine x Kise

Ohayo minna! I am currently bored to death and have nothing better to do, so I wrote a fanfiction one-shot. Ok, that's obvious. Anyhow, this is just a random rant so if you don't want to listen, skip right down to the story and read. I am just really bored right now and I was rewatching a bunch of my favorite Kuroko no Basuke scenes and laughing my head off or sobbing randomly, basically being bipolar when I happened to stumble upon the inspiration and thought of writing an Aomine x Kise jealousy fanfiction one-shot. Then I felt to lazy so I rolled on my bed for about ten minutes. K, if you did read this, thanks for listening to my really horrible and random rant. If you didn't, good for you! You know how to ignore people being random; I applaud you for that.

I do not own Kuroko no Basuke. In my fantasy world I own all these awesome animes but sadly I am stuck in this trap that we know as reality. If only, if only ~

I hope you all enjoy the story!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Ne, ne Kasamatsu-senpai, why are you ignoring me!" A certain blonde haired model screeched at the upperclassman, destroying the whole basketball team's eardrums in the process.

" Shut the hell up Kise!" The raven-haired male yelled at his kouhai, wincing slightly at the piercing scream that still echoed through his ears.

" But, but!" Kise blubbered, crocodile tears streaming down his cheeks.

" WAHHHHH KASAMATSU-SENPAI HATES ME!" The way-to-dramatic male began to sob desperately, interrupting the training session and annoying everyone on the team, who began to glare daggers at their childish ace.

" Shut your boyfriend up will you." Moriyama said yawning. " His crying affects me being able to mingle with the ladies."

" He's not by boyfriend!" Kasamatsu hissed, his face going from its regular pale tone to a flushed red. Kise also blushed in mortification, finally shutting up in the process.

The training then continued without a hitch with Kise not being dramatic anymore, too embarrassed of what Moriyama called him and too scared that Kasamatsu would hurt him if he did throw another fit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Ahhhhhh." Kobori let out a sigh as he stretched his sore arms behind him, tired from the training. Judging by how the other players on the team were groaning in exhaustion and pain, they all felt the same way. The only person on the team who looked even remotely normal and not tired out of his wits was a certain blonde model greeting his adoring fans by the entrance to the gym.

" KYAAAAA~ KISE-KUN IS SO DREAMY!" The fans cheered and yelled from their spot outside of the double glass doors, which separated the gym from the outside world.

" Hehe, thank you!" Kise replied, his standard model smile etched onto his face.

" Does this dude ever get tired of greeting his fans?" Kasamatsu groaned as he saw the oncoming waves of doom or what we know of as the fan girls.

" I don't think so captain." Moriyama replied, glaring at Kise.

" I don't get what's so great about him. I mean yeah he's a model and he's rich as well as hot, but still!" The jealous senior muttered.

" You (j)ust do(n)t like b(ei)ng left o(ut)!" Hayakawa screamed at the other.

Coach simply shook his head at his players' weird antics before turning around to Kasamatsu.