Epilogue, 1

To the parents of John ███████,

At approximately 6 A.M. on June 12, 1987, your son John ███████ died of multiple stab wounds to the chest, smoke inhalation, and multiple burns. We at Samaritan's Hospital are sorry for your loss and hope that you will recover soon enough. A death certificate will be mailed to your address.

From, Samaritan's Hospital.

-----------------------------------------------------

All I saw now was a bright, blue sky with a small dining table with 5 kids surrounding the table with huge smiles and a big cake.

"Thank you." The 1st child said to me.

"You saved us." The 2nd child said.

"William is in jail now." The 3rd child said.

"Now we must ascend." The 4th child said.

"To the sky, we go and last." The last child said.

The children cheered as they ascended up to the sky. The sky darkened to blackness and a spotlight turned on. I saw four masks that represented the first four animatronics. When I looked at it, I noticed spotlights surround me in a hexagon shape. One sparked on Fredbear and Spring Bonnie, one on the Toys, one on the Phantoms and Withered Spring Bonnie, one on the Nightmares, and finally, one on the Funtime family. They all dimmed when one in the distance only showed Golden Freddy's head. I flew over to it, grabbed it, and it was lifted up to the sky. The spotlight only was on me now. I was in nothing but darkness. Goodbye to the world I once knew, and goodbye to reality, but suddenly, my body was pushed by a hard gust back to Earth, looks like my job wasn't done yet.

--------------------------------------------------------

CIRCUS BABY'S PIZZA WORLD BURNS TO THE GROUND, BUT A NEW ESTABLISHMENT RISES

On July 12, 1987, the family pizza restaurant known as "Circus Baby's Pizza World" burns to the ground due to gas leaks. "There is nothing that we could've done to save it. The only thing that's left is that stupid company line of bears! They are a total ripoff of our wonderful restaurant!" The owner said to us.

According to another company, a new Fazbear establishment is ready to open up in a couple of years called Fazbear's Fright. It will be opened on May 12, 2001 in New Orleans.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Hm? What's this?" A kid's voice said, going to the counter. 

"Oh, Mike. That's just a tax review from my boss, Henry." James replied to Mike. 

"Someday, I want to work at the factory! I'll be the greatest night guard whoever was at that place." Mike promised. "You will, right honey?" Karen said. "Yeah, he will be," James replied. Mike started to play with his Fazbear plushies like they were fighting each other. James smiled as he was happy with Mike. "Hey, Mary? Can you set up the table, please?" James asked her. 

"Ugh, fine dad." She replied to him. They were a happy family in a big house. James went upstairs, no one noticing him. He opened up the envelope and read it:

Dear James,

Hey, it's me, John! If your reading this message, happy birthday! I hope you have a great birthday and have fun today! If you have a family, comfort them and be with them. They will never forget your comfort, and I will never forget our friendship. Remember this and fill this message in that open space in your heart! I miss you, James. I'll never forget you!

From, John, your best bud.

"I miss you, John. I'll never forget you." He started to cry, putting his head on his knees. He grabbed a picture out of the envelope. The pictured showed John and him at the restaurant together. He will never forget the times that he had. He will keep it in his heart forever deep inside the core. May John be with him.

EW LLIW NRUTER

"I'll be waiting."