2//When A Boy Hits On You At The Club//

~Liam~

You two are at the club, Liam goes to buy you guys a drink.You stay on the dance floor dancing with Perrie, when a guy comes up to. "Hey babe, want to come back to my place?" You try to shake him off and keep dancing with Perrie,but he won't leave you alone. Liam see him bugging you and goes up to him and says. "That's my girl,stay away from her you hear me?!" Then you and Liam have fun the rest of the night with your friends.

~Harry~

You two were sitting at the bar drinking,laughing,and talking about old times. When he excuses himself for the bathroom and you stay there drinking your drink. You feel someone grab your waist by behind a slurr in your ear, "Hey babe, couldn't help but notice with that curly dude from across the room. You could do so much better." "Oh like your any better?" You both turn around and see Harry. "Get away from her, she's mine not yours! Go find your own girlfriend, or stop being a chump and hitting on other taken girls." You smile and you both go home deciding it was enough.

~Louis~

You and your friends, Danielle and Perrie were at the clubs with your boyfriends hanging out.. All the girl excuse thereselves to go to the ladies room. "Well hello, you come here alone?" You go faster hoping to get away, but he grabs by the arm. "I asked you do you come here alone?!" "No she comes with me, so get the fuck away from her!" You hug Louis and continue partying.

~Niall~

You and Niall were out on a special day, so you went to the club. While you were dancing with Niall, he had to go talk to someone on the phone, while you were there you felt someone behind you. You turn around to see a man, you could tell he was drunk. He tries to grab your waist but you refuse. "Get away from my princess! She's mine." He runs up to you. "You ok princess? I should have never tooken the call." You giggle and just keep dancing with Niall.

~Zayn~

You and Zayn were dancing to the music having fun. When a lot people starting coming to the dance floor and you lost zayn. You keep calling out his name but somebody grabbed you and you struggled and came to face to a man. "Hello precious." "Get off me!! ZAYN ZAYN!!" You knew he couldn't hear you. "Oh come on babe, let's go back to my place." 'Get off of her now!" He lets you go and you run to Zayn, he kisses you and you head home

soooo how was it?? xx message me if you want a imagine :D