Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2

JADE's POV

When we arrived here like 11 years ago, I came into my room in awe. It had a huge bed, everything seemed like I never left US. I was grateful for my parents, at least they gave me something to remind myself about the US.

My walls had white and lilac themes along with the carpet on my floor and right beside the bed was this white study table from France.

At the opposite wall of my enormous bed was this small white table with a DVD player in it and some huge speakers beside it and on top was Huge TV.

I guess my parents had pity in me to leave my life in America so they did the best for me to cheer up, after I placed my clothes in my walk-in closet I quickly ran to my parents and attacked them with my hugs and kisses.

Okay, now I'll talk about my 18 old year life. I go to school at University for Arts. I have 3 bestfriends, their names are Perrie, Leigh-Anne, and Jesy. They are the people -aside from my parents, that I would trust my whole life to.

I'm actually going to join X-Factor, Uncle Sy is going to bring me there, along with my besties. He actually recommended us to join. I do have a talent, if I do say so myself. But I don't show-off.

I'm currently watching tv and trying to find a descent channel that has a descent show to watch. I scrolled down the channels and it finally had one that caught my eye. "One Direction, Third Place in The X-Factor"

Interviewer:

Hello everyone! Welcome to "The Morning Show!" We have a special group we'd like to interview today, do you guys know who they are?

Crowd: (or should I say just a bunch of screaming girls, including me)

ONE DIRECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interviewer:

Yes, yes. One Direction, take the stage! Welcome our very own Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles and last but not the least Niall Horan!

"There he is, I've found him. Finally!" I thought to myself.

I wonder if he still remembers me... I was so caught up with my deep thoughts, I didn't even notice that my three besties barged into my house having confusion plastered all over their faces.

"Who you talking to J?" Perrie asked.

"No one" I answered quickly.

Everyone had a grin in their faces and looked at each other.

"What???" I asked.

"It's that Niall guy again, isn't it?" Jesy said while waggling her eyebrows at me.

"EWWWWWW!!!!!! JESY!!!!!!!" I shouted while throwing a pillow at her and this day turned out to be a sleepover after that HUGE pillow fight we just had.

"Guys, I think we should practice about that X-Factor thing" Leigh-Anne suggested and we all nodded.

"What song are we singing? What about Made In The USA by Demi Lovato, she would be pleased." We all nodded.

(AN: you can sing along if you like idc)

Our love runs deep like a Chevy,

If you fall, I fall with you baby,

Cause that's the way we like to do it,

That's the way we like

You run around up the doors like a gentlemen,

Tell me "Girl, everyday you're my everything"

Cause that's the way you like to do it,

That's the way you like

Just a little West Coast and a bit of sunshine,

Hair blowin in the wind,

Losin track of time,

Just you and I,

Just you and I,

Oohh

No matter how far we go,

I want the whole world to know,

I want you bad and I wont have it any other way

No matter what the people say

I know that we'll never break

Cause our love was made,

Made in the USA

Made in the USA

Heyyy yeah

Always readin my mind like a letter,

When im cold your there like a sweater

Cause that's the way we like to do it

that's the way we like

Never ever let the world get the best of you,

Every night were apart, im still next to you,

Cause that's the way I like to do it,

That's the way I like

Touch down on the East Coast

Dinner the skyline

Winter is the best time for walkin on the city lights

You and I

You and I

Oohh

No matter how far we go

I want the whole world to know

I want you bad and I wont have it any other way

No matter what the people say

I know that we'll never break

Cause our love was made

Made in the USA

Cause baby im like a bullet

I'll take the blows for love

Oohh

Our love was Made in the USA

Made in the USA

No matter how far we go

I want the whole world to know

I want you bad and I wont have it any other way

No matter what the people say

I know that we'll never break

Cause our love was made

Made in the USA

Made in the USA

Heyyy yeah

Made in the US

Made in the US

Made in the USA

After that song we all high fived and ya'll know I love my besties. And I think we're ready for the X-Factor.

-----

Did you like it? Or nah. Wait. *cringes* That's the last time I'm saying thatm

VOTE, FAN, and COMMENT (if you want to idk)

Please leave feedback, positives or negatives are all welcomed here.

- Kim

Edited: Dec. 30, 2016