Chapter 20 ~ Teddybears and roses

Pov Blake

I ran upstairs. I had a suprise for Floor and the others would help me. I never really asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend so this was the right moment. Everyone was downstairs and I would give a sign if I was ready. And I was. I texted Hunter. "Done" They would blindfold Floor and lead her upstairs. After a few minutes of silence I heard something downstairs. A chair moving. She was coming upstairs. I began to feel really nervous. How would she react? Would she like it or not? I don't know... untill she sees it.

She was before the door of the room. She was talking but nobody answered her questions. I felt a bit quilty for not talking but I would ruin the surprise.
It wasn't that big, but hopefully nice enough! She stood exactly in front of me but there was 2 meter difference. I stood here with all the others on the other side and a Floor who was still asking questions! "Okay let's go in...3....2...1...
Suprisee!!"
She opened her eyes... and her mouth...

Pov Floor

I opened my eyes. Blake was standing in front of me with a huge teddy bear and roses and candles and it was so romantic and sweet! "Omg Blake what?!" "We only have to wait for one more thing!" "What?" "Just wait"

Pov Blake

Alex looked weird. I haven't told her about this, because it's actually a suprise for her too! After about a few minutes of waiting and alot of guessing, the surprise for her was ready too! Alex was still asking where Hunter was because he secretly left when the surprise was.

I put Floor and Alex on the bed and blindfolded them. They both laughed. "Don't laugh, just be quiet" They were both quiet now. I tiptoe'd out of the room and the girls started to talk. "Stttt" And it was quiet again. Hunter dressed hisself in suit just as me. We where all done! We grabbed the roses and the teddybears and went back into the room. We both put the teddybear in front of us and the roses in our hands. "Unblindfold yourself!" "3...2..1..Go!" They both took of their blindfold and looked surprised.

"O" "MY" "GOD" Floor ran to me, jumped into my arms, wrapped herself arround me and kissed me. Alex was kissing Hunter. The plan worked but wasn't done yet....

🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽🔼🔽

So I decided to put a little chapter before the end. I'm just gonna say that the boys usually were younger, but at this point they're just older so please don't judge at that😂 Thanks anyway, bye❤