When you go to the beach with him

Slenderman

"Please come into the water with me?"
"No ____. You've been asking me the same question for the past ten minutes and I keep telling you the same answer."
"But why not!?" You had your arms crossed and was tapping your foot in the sand.
"Because-! Fine! I'll show you why!" You watched Slendy step into the water.
At first you were happy but about five minutes later you looked over
to see everyone screaming and running away. He walked over to you then to hide under his umbrella.
"I told you so. You didn't listen and now we're banned from the beach."

BEN Drowned

BEN stared at the water with wide eyes. He looked as though he was waiting for his death to spring out of the water.
"BEN. You're not going to die." You glanced over to him and began laughing at how he would jump back slightly every time the water crawled up to him, causing him to slowly stray farther and farther from you.

Jeff the Killer

"Dude! You need a tan! And what's up with the cosplay makeup! Are you trying to be a stupid anime character or something? Or what? Cut your hair you look gay! Are you a wannabe Joker? Yeah you must be! Ha!" You looked up to find some annoying teenage boy picking on Jeff who was trying his hardest to maintain himself for your sake.
"Jeff." He slowly turned his head towards you, which was extremely creepy.
"Yes....____?" You smirked at him and his face lit up.
"Go right ahead." And with that, Jeff pulled out a knife and pounced on the poor kid.
You both ran before anything else went wrong.

Eyeless Jack

Jack was poking at a starfish he had found on a rock while you tried pulling him away.
"Jack! Leave the poor thing alone!" You gripped onto his plain white T-shirt and tried pulling him as hard as you could but nothing worked.
"No. It feels funny." He answered in a monotone voice.
"Says the guy who handles body organs like it's no big deal!?" You yelled.
"No. Says me. No need to refer to me as 'the guy'."
You gave one final tug and ended up falling into the water before floating back up.
"See ___? This is what happens when you refer to me so distantly."

Masky

You sat and watched Masky roll a rock around in the sand.
"Why are you doing this....?" You asked.
"I wanna see how much sand will stick before I throw it at someone."
He answered without looking up at you.
"And...this is fun for you?" You adjusted your sunglasses.
"Of course." There was a long moment of silence before you responded again.
"Well okay then..."

Hoody

You took a short nap under your umbrella while your small fan
hit your face perfectly. When you awoke, you immediately began searching for Hoody and Hoods.
You ran down the shoreline of the beach until you came across the two you loved the move sitting in the sand.
"___! Look what I made for you!" You looked down to see Hoody had written yours and his' initials in the sand with tiny seashells while Hoods sat there happily next to him, wagging his tail.
"I love it Hoody~"

Lost SIlver

You two were working hard on making a sand castle.
You had just about finished it and asked Silver to get some accessories. After a while of being gone, he came back with multiple shells, twigs and leaves. You were both almost done but Silver wanted to add the last shell. As he placed it on, the whole castle went toppling down.
You looked up and Silver looked as though he wanted to cry but was trying to hold it in. "___....I-I'm so sorry...!"
Before he could say anything else, you threw yourself into his lap and hugged him tight. "It's alright Silver! Let's make another one!"
He smiled softly and you both went to working in the sand.

Red

You both sat in the sand just looking at shells while eating your favorite types of ice cream. It seemed nice but you were the only one enjoying it...
"Can I go home now? I need to errands." Red complained.
"Going to the dark forest for a Boss Battle isn't considered an 'errand'."
"Pfft...Sure, okay..." You narrowed your eyes at him as he finished his cone.
"Smile. Or should I call Jeff for you? I'm sure he'd be up to the job."
Red's face suddenly lit up and he wore a huge smile while screaming out compliments to random strangers.

Dark Link

"Dark?"
He looked up at you with dull eyes. "Yeah?"
"Why did we have to go to the beach?" You asked in an irritated voice.
"It's so beautiful here! I love everything about it!"
"But you're supposed to be living in the shadows and hate life."
"Shut up, ____."
"Hmmph!"

Laughing Jack

You had caught Jack flirting with other girls and even though he apologized and denied it, you wouldnt take it!
As punishment, you took the large bag of candy he had brought with him and dumped it into the water. You stomped back over to him to see what he had to say then.
"You really are too cruel. All I did was ask the girl for a napkin." He sighed.
You felt a small blush creep onto your face. "Well..! That's what happens if I were to catch you really flirting! So...So don't do it! Or I just might shoot you..."
You both shared a laugh and began walking around and splashing water on each other.

Dr.Smiley

"Babe! I can help you with that!"
"NO!!!!" You shouted in reflex towards Smiley.
"What? I just wanted to help you with packing up to go home..."
"Oh...well...Okay I guess. But no weapons." You mumbled.
"Why on earth would I do something as stupid as having a weapon to pack?!"
You looked up at him with narrowed eyes. "You didn't seem to think it was so stupid when we were packing to come here to the beach..." You showed him the cut that went across
your forehead as proof.
"Right....Imma go over here now..."

Sonic.exe

"Are we there yet?" Sonic groaned.
"No! Now can you please shut the hell up, before I grab that blue-haired head of yours and bash it into the window until you stop asking me the same damn question every five minutes!" You shouted while gripping the steering wheel until your knuckles went white.
"Well if you weren't so fucking slow...we would be at the damn beach and I wouldn't have to ask that question so many times!"
"Ugh! Whatever Sonic! Look! We're here! Now shut your damn mouth and help me! Please!"
"....Fine! Damn! Love you too!"
You stared out the window and huffed. "I love you more..."
You heard Sonic speak with a soft voice (which you hardly ever here). "I know. Like I said, love you too. Now please help."
(Aww!!!!!)

Ticci Toby

You were trying to get a good tan but Toby kept distracting you.
"Toby. I know you're into weird stuff but can you please stop that idiotic dance? People are staring." You groaned.
"No way! I'm gonna be famous someday thanks to this stuff!"
You looked up to see kids giggling and teens pointing at Toby.
You glanced over at Toby who was still dancing to PONPONPON.
(The fucked up Japanese song. It's super popular...?)
You groaned again and slammed back into the beach chair.

The Rake

You two were talking when a random girl came up and praised Rake for his amazingly...uh..glowing eyes.
"Wow~ You really are amazing with those eyes of yours! You're girlfriend must think you're weird but....I dont...~"
You noticed Rake giving her a weird look so you were a bit relieved.
"So...wanna come and tell me more about yourself at the cafe near by?" Her voice made your blood boil and you were suddenly come over with sadness.
Until...Rake spoke up. "No. Gross. I'm not into Bestiality." Rake turned his back towards her while you held in your laugh.
"What the hell is that supposed to mean!?" The girl shrieked.
"It means...I don't date dogs." He walked over to you and wrapped his arm around you.
"Hey ____! How about we go to the cafe?" He asked. You nodded violently and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long...I've been a bit clumsy lately and had a lot of drama at school hehe..not to mention homework...

Worse news (for me) is.... Because of my clumsiness, I now have an eye patch thing on my left eye and bandages all over both of my feet. I dont know what really happened to my eye but I heard my feet playing Limbo becuase I tried sliding under the pole.

It looked really cool and I got an applause but...my feet hurt like hell after XD

So sorry! But I hope you understand xD Welp! Bye!

~Even monsters can love~