Ch. 1

Cats..

Cats..

Ooh, Dessstielll.

REBLOG

Loki

REBLOG

Food

"Cassie, dinner's ready"

Huh, call it a coincidence.. I really wanted to upload my new drawing. Ugh, okay. Five minutes of 'socializing', if you can call it that, with my family and then, WHAZAM back to my cave.

"Going mom! What's for dinner anyway?" I scream as I struggle to put on some comfy shoes and put my hair up. I go down the staircase and enter the kitchen to see my family all seated in the table. Mom and Dad are at the opposite ends of the table. Charles and Christina are sitting facing each other, but there are other 3 chairs to choose from. Everyone on the table seems to be looking down to their phone. The table's full of food, as if we're expecting a guest of some kind. My sister raises her head as she hears my footsteps and glances the table. She seems to just have noticed the massive amount of food.

"Um, mom...?" Christina says.

"Yes, sweetheart? Is anything wrong?" our mom asks, still not taking her eyes off her phone.

"Is there someone coming over, or did you see the cooking channel again? Remember last time?" Christie says mockingly. " You made 3 types of pasta, with salad, mashed potato and other stuff. Oh, and let's not forget the dess- "

"Enough memories, thank you" our mom, Ellen, says. "I can remember exactly what happened. Also, thank you for asking, we do have a guest. "

As if on cue, the doorbell rings. My dad straightens up and everyone seems to be more aware of how they're dressed and how the house looks. To me, it seems fine. Everything's clean, from the recently polished floors to the white dishes resting nicely along the counter. The outfit I chose today wasn't that bad, if you ask me. It was a nice red and black plaid button-up shirt, with some jean shorts and my usual black combat boots. It was casual enough for dinner, but comfy enough to wear it throught the day.

Mom stands up to open the door, and Dad follows her. As the door opens, some voices can be heard. There's a deep, booming voice , which I assumed was a guy's voice. We also could hear another one, but it was a bit more young. Like a teenager's ,or something like that. As the voices were approaching the kitchen, an adult and a guy from my school appeared from the hallway. My mom stood right in front of them, and introduced us to them.

"Mr. Cohan, my boss, wil be joining us for dinner. He came with his son, Josh, so he could socialize with you." she explained. Oh yeah, I remember him! He was the jock who helped me pick up my books when his friend stuck his foot out so I'd trip.

She turned to face the older man, and pointed to each one of her children. "This is Charles, the oldest. He'll be returning to MIT for his second semester in two weeks. He just came by to have a little vacation" Mom explains, pointing at him. My brother smiled at the man, showing off his pearly white teeth. If anyone asks me, Charles isn't that bad looking. I mean, his hair kinda resembles Dean Winchester's, but he's a tad bit more tan than him. Apart from that, he's really normal. Hazel eyes, normal height. The only thing that distinguishes him from any other is the little sun tattooed in his left wrist.

"This is Cassie. She is 17, studying here in the Hayward High School. She has had the highest grades in her class since she was a toddler". Wow, Mom. Thanks for making me look like a huge dork in front of Josh. If he thought I was stupidly nerdy before, now I'm just a book obssesed freak, which isn't that far from reality. I wave my hand a little, trying really hard to hide my awkwardness.

As my Mom introduces my younger sister Christina, I take the opportunity to space out a bit and check out Josh's outfit, because DAMN can that boy dress good. He's wearing a black t-shirt with a blue plaid shirt over it, and a football jacket over the other two layers. Jesus, it's like seeing a damn Winchester in front of me. He's also wearing some black jeans and some type of tennis. I raise my eyes to appreciate his 'facial features' more closely, when he unexpectedly faces me amd sees me oggling at his fashion style. He just smirks and get the slightest tint of pink in his cheeks. He turns his head towards my mom, and then he walks to sit right beside me.

"Alright people, who's ready for dinner?" Dad exclaims.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 22, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Friendships for Fandomsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें