Ten

Tuesday 5th July 2016. London, 12:45pm.
Here I am waiting for him. Tapping my cup of coffee I have, waiting impatiently. Aish where is this kid!
"Yoongi?" I look up to see a tall, blonde man.
"Seokjin?" He nods.
"Sit down."
"I didn't think it would be this awkward."
"Let's go to my house Jin. No one is home. They never are." He nods and we both get up and leave the coffee shop. The walk to my house was quiet and kinda uncomfortable.
I open my door to my house and Jin slams it shut. He stares at me and then grabs me and pushes me against the front door. I gulp. He sees that I'm worried and caresses my check. He leans in closer and his lips are on mine. I melt into it, his lips are soft and gentle and I've waited so long for this moment. I kiss back and soon we was both on my sofa. Jin on top and me on the bottom. He releases me and sits on my pelvis. He smiles.
"Haha worth waiting for." He smirks and I laugh.
"We've only kissed Jin. There is much more to be done as I've had to wait for 6 years to be back with you."
"Haha only 6?"
"Well it's been 6 years since I've seen you. I've liked you for 8."
"Same Yoongi same!" He lowers himself back on me and rests his head on my chest. I run my fingers through his hair and smile to myself. Kim Seokjin is here with me, he is gay and beautiful! I'm so lucky.
"Jin would you do me a favour?"
"Mmm." He says looking up at me.
"Love me Jin. Be mine forever."
"I love you Yoongi. And I am yours forever." I smile and kiss him.