Awakening

As I began to prepare for school I grabbed my bag and picked up my breakfast and hurriedly got downstairs.... As soon as I got down my mum shouts "happy birthday" Ken
Today marked my eighteenth birthday but I had even forgotten it was my birthday I quickly give her a hug and hurry on to school ... I board a bus and on the way I noticed a huge car accident with so many dead bodies lying around "its terrible right"..I turn and look to my left noticing a girl probably my age mate with a beautiful smile I answered "yeah ,I know "its probably some gang shootout they've been happening a lot lately ...."oh really I guessed as much" by the way my name is phoebe and I answer nice to meet you chloe..my name is Ken ...

Looking at her closely I realized just how beautiful she was ,I turned to her and asked what university she was in
"Walden university" really walden university I also go there "thats nice" I'm a transfer student ,hope you can show me around some time....

"Sure" the bus horns loudly and we all get down "see you around " and I quickly walk towards my department

After a hectic day at school I walk to the park to sit down and relax ...
"Arrggghhh am so tired" you know you dont have to shout it out I turned and saw my earlier acquaintance looming over me "oh hey chloe" how was your day.

My day was just fine I actually got along pretty well with everyone in my department ..I turned and looked at her once more and decide to not say anything else ..

I began to remember my past relationships with girls and began to giggle ...sure I wasnt the strongest boy in the school nor was I the smartest sure I was rich but I wasnt the richest I also wasn't the baddest guy I was just simple and average but what I did have was something much more... I was good-looking I might not be built but I was handsome this was what helped me win over the girls I liked

Turning back to her I said "do you wanna get some ice cream or something? Sure that'd be great so we stood up and headed towards the ice cream truck parked not too far from of us.....

After my 3rd cup of ice cream ..I smiled and looked at her she turned to look at me "you know you'll get diabetes if you keep on taking that amount of sugar "I smiled and turned to see some guys having an argument then the argument turned into a fight and I watched as the two men began to fight then all of a sudden someone shot from the huge crowd looking at him I realized he was a gangster and then I realized it was about to turn into a gang shootout so I picked up my bag and held Phoebes hand and shouted "RUN"......

Grabbing her hand I began to run as fast as I could ..

A lone man stood alone at the top of a building watching the commotion below , he wore a black leather jacket with hair as dark as night and wore black ripped jeans . He seemed to be enjoying what was happening.

'Hmmm' it looks like these guys are gonna have another shoot out I better intervene . oh well!!
He jumps up with the agility that would put most black belt masters to shame . ..