Counting Stars *Part Two*

Kurt avoided Blaine's eyes as they made their way to his homeroom. He didn't see the hurt in Blaine's eyes. 

Blaine knew that he deserved this for what he had done; he never knew it would be this hard. There's just something about not being able to hold, to kiss the one you love most in the world that triumphs over all of the shit that had happened in his past.

'When-if Kurt does forgive me, he needs to learn the whole story...' Blaine thought. He took a shaky deep breath; he didn't know if he was ready for anyone to know the whole story. It was much easier to shut everyone out like he had done once before. But he knew he owed that much to Kurt. And if he wanted this relationship to work-to happen, Kurt needed to know why he did what he had done. 

"Blaine?" Kurt said for the third time.

"What?" Blaine asked, realizing he was staring off into space, again.

"Are you okay?" Kurt asked, genuinely concerned.

Blaine felt weird for a moment, he had to get used to this; used to someone actually caring about him. "Yeah, why?"

"It's just- never mind. Well bye," Kurt replied with an awkward wave.

Blaine nodded and gave a small wave back as he left to get to his homeroom. Maybe for once he would get there on time.