Vampire 23

Third person's POV

You'll Die van Gabriel crescent.** a man thought of him self.

'Make the hybrids  train them selves well,sooner or later  we will attacked the Crescent pack. Just make them strong'  the prince  of the hybrids  vampire said. Well they are not totally a hybrids to consider. They just call their selves that.the other man nod and walkout of the darkroom.

'S-so. You're plan is r-ready' the girl ask. While whimpering in pain. She has a cuff on her both hands bruises all over her body. 

"Yes! I will definitely still his mate and he'll be dead" the man said  while grinning evilly.

'And make sure your plan work that. His lovely mate and him will be not each others arm again. Make them seperate.you should do that. Or else your dead. I want that lovely mate of his' the man said firmly. The girl nodded.the man walk out of the dark room. The girl clutch her chest tightly. She don't want this. She just want to make her mate love her. And like her mate says she should separate both too good lovers into mess. And the mate of van  will be in her mate arms. She don't want that but she want to please him. So that she can say to her self that just this time  in her mess life she became useful. At least she will please her mate.she want that to make him happy even if its not her in his arms,even she's not the one he like.

'Why do I have a mate like him ihate him but I love him at the same time. Oh god! Why he's so cruel to me,I'm his mate but I don't feel like one. Can he just reject me,why world is so cruel,I just want to loved and be loved is that hard to find.??is he having hard time to love me. Am I hard to deal with. I've been a greatful girl why do I feel unwanted. Why was he don't loved me. Why does he want Allison over me. If he's not my mate am I going to feel this pain. I literally die everyday,being pushes away and feel rejected I died and died but every time I see him , I cheer up and said,maybe someday just maybe he will love me,someday he will throw a  loving glanced at me.maybe. i wish he knew that  I slowly felt death near when he pushes me away. Ifeel I want to die thinking the memories that flashes in my mind when  he choke me to death and when he always say he dont love me nor like me .I always pray that he would change from ruthless to good one. Atleast after I died I wish I could see him happy. See him smile even if I'm not the cost of it. Just one smile just one.kahit isang beses lang makita kolang yon I'm ready to welcome death,I'm ready to reject him so that the bond will stop and he will be freely choose any girl that he like." the girl  thought. And she cried  and cried until she fall  asleep.