ii

"Jungkook-ah, ireona." Namjoon says, shaking Jungkook gently for him to wake up. Low groans can be heard from the younger one, making Namjoon chuckle. "Ma, if you don't want Jin hyung's food to run out fast, you gotta wake up now." And with that Namjoon left Jungkook there, closing the door behind him.

     Jungkook groaned again. If it isn't for the food, he thought.

     He shifted his position and he felt a cold breeze on his face. He slowly opened his eyes.

     Yein's peaceful sleeping face welcomed him. More like, surprised him. "YEI-" He fell off from his bed due to shock, causing him to move away and that's why he fell.

     Yein sat up, alert. She looked around and saw no one. "Jungkook?!" She calls only to receive a groan. She searched for the owner of the groan, finding Jungkook on the floor. "What are you doing there?" She asked innocently with a yawn. "Last night, I remember sleeping beside you." She added.

     Jungkook stood up and glared at her. "Why do you have to sleep beside me?" He questioned through gritted teeth. Yein glanced at Namjoon's bed then back at Jungkook. "Umm, first, I figured out that even ghosts needed sleep so yeah I did." She explained. "Then second, I'd rather sleep beside you than sleep with that roommate of yours."

     "Then you could have just slept outside, on the couch!"

     "It's lonely there."

     Jungkook groaned one last time. "You know what? I'm just gonna eat breakfast." He grabbed his towel and went for the door.

     "Wait, I'm coming with you!"

     "Maknae, finally." Jungkook appeared by the kitchen door frame. "Come on, let's eat." Jin gestures him to come over which the maknae obliged. He sat down on a vacant chair beside Jimin. Jin handed him a plate for him to help his self. "Thanks hyung." He started choosing the dishes he wants.

     Yein watched him from the door frame. "Wahh, I want to taste what Jin oppa cooked too." she muttered. "This is so unfair." but the sight in front of her made her smile suddenly. BTS was happily eating breakfast together. "I wonder if I also eat like this with the girls I saw last night."

     "So where are we gonna go today?" Hoseok asked his members while they all gather in the living room after eating. " I don't feel like staying here in the dorm all day." Everyone became silent to think of a suggestion.

     Jungkook had a lot of ideas the other night and saved them just in case his hyungs plans to get out of town.

     But then he remembered he promised to bring Yein to the hospital to check on her body.

     "Sorry hyungs, I can't come with you today." Jungkook apologized and stood up. "I have to go somewhere today." he added. His hyungs watched him entering his and Namjoon's room.

     "Where are you going, Jungkook-ah?" he heard Namjoon ask from the living room. He looked for some clothes to wear. "Hospital." he answered back from his room. He grabbed a neat black v-neck shirt from one of his drawers. "What are you gonna do there?" his leader hyung questions again.

     He made sure Yein was nowhere to be found before he changed into his black shirt. He grabbed his black beanie and his mask. He puts on the beanie and checks his self in the mirror.

     Satisfied with what he sees, he wore his mask. He grabs anything else he needs and went out of the room. "I'm gonna visit an old friend of mine." He answers casually.

     Where the heck is Yein? he thought while scanning the dorm's living room. "Uh, do you want us to come with you?" It was Jin's turn to ask.