Chapter Two

**Two Days Later**

I woke up in the morning, realizing what day it was. I gave Armin a hug and he drove me to the airport. I entered and groaned . It smells like shit. I looked around me, so many sweaty people. People were staring at me, a shivering bastard that stares at sweaty, fat people. I scurried to where my gate was and I put my suitcases with the airport people. And as I was hurrying, I ran into someone. A girl. A MASCULINE girl. My eyes got wide. "Oh shit..."

"Don't use that language around me, Eren." she said.

I looked up. It was my sister, Mikasa. Why the hell....

"Why are you here??"

"I'm going to go visit Mom." She said as she looked away and walked toward her gate. I sighed and went to mine and got on the plane.

**A Few Hours Later**

I made it finally to the building. It was... awful. It smelled like horse shit and I wanted to die. I walked to the office. A lady with glasses and a white lab coat was at the desk. She didn't even look up.

"Name?"

"Eren.. Eren Jaeger. Mr. Erwin Smith hired me."

"Head to your room."

I nodded as I headed into the back. I brought my bags in, and just like the property, it was shit. It looked like one of those cabin you get when you go to a summer camp. I started to unpack my stuff and a guy entered without me noticing.

"Oh shit. I didn't realize a bitch was staying with me."

I looked up. And froze. It was him.. The bastard..

"Oh? Something wrong, tantrum?"

"I.. Wow. YOU'RE staying with me? I figured you would be out there with your family."

"Oh haha. Real funny." He frowned.

He started to unpack his things next to my bunk. I kicked him in the shin as I continued to put my stuff away. He growled and tried to punch me, but, I ducked, but he got me in the gut with his foot. I groaned and a short man walked in.

"Stop you two or you're both fired."

We both looked at the short man and stood straight. That must be Mr. Smith. The man continued,

"Now, Mr. Smith will come to check on you brats later."

And then he left. So, not Mr. Smith? Weird. I don't recall him saying that someone else is working here alongside me and Jean. Then, who the fuck is this guy..?