Geoffrey Lafond Symptoms of Pregnancy

As the head of the Gynecology at Queen Elizabeth Hospital and a practicing obstetrician, Geoffrey Lafond has the privilege of telling hundreds of women each year the amazing news that they are going to have a child. Before officially taking a pregnancy test, you may experience many abnormal physical symptoms that can indicate to you that you may be pregnant. If you notice any of these signs, consider taking a pregnancy test to find out more.

- One of the first signs of pregnancy is tenderness and swelling of the breasts. Although this can also be a symptom of premenstrual syndrome, during pregnancy, it can be much more painful and interfere with daily activities. You may also notice that your breasts feel heavier.

- High levels of fatigue are also very common in early pregnancy. Because your body is working so hard, you may notice that you feel sleepy during the daytime, need to take frequent breaks during the workday due to fatigue, or that you sleep for longer hours at night.

- One of the tell-tale signs of pregnancy is nausea. You may find yourself vomiting frequently with no apparent cause. This is often triggered by certain smells or foods. You may also experience a feeling of nausea with no vomiting.

- Because of the pressure that the baby puts on your bladder, you may find yourself wanting to urinate more frequently during pregnancy. However, it is still important to drink lots of water and stay hydrated.

- Due to the major changes in your hormones that you are likely experiencing, you may notice that you crave certain foods that you've never been interested in before.

- Constipation and cramping are very common during early pregnancy. Your digestive system is less efficient during pregnancy, so you may feel bloated and uncomfortable.

Geoffrey Lafond advises many women every year about their pregnancy symptoms.

To Learn More About Geoffrey Lafond, Visit : https://www.behance.net/geoffreylafond