part 1

"(y,n)!". You heard a familiar voice which sounded like your mom yelling at you to get up for school. "I'm coming, god damn why do mom's have to be so extra". It was 5:57 , you just got up and went to take a quick shower and put on a dress that was (your favorite color ) and that was short to almost 5 inches higher than you knees(That's short right there) you put on a short (your favorite color ) jacket on with some boots. After that , you brushed your (your hair color) hair. When all of that was done you finally went downstairs to eat breakfast your mom made for you and dashed to school. Before you dashed , you heard your mom say "Bye (y,n)" . While you were walking there you saw a group of girls gather up on a poster . I looked like Adrien Agrestle . Oh how you were a very big fan of the boy but you decided not to show off and walked away from them girls. Later , you bumbed into a boy . "Oh hello", he said. "Oh no adrien Agrestle is right here in front of me talking to me o..m...G." You thought to yourself. Then you quickly ran away from him. Next, You arrived at school right next to your friend marienette cheng . "Hi marienette", you said in a wonderful manner . "Oh hey (y,n)", marienette said happily. "Let's head in school before we be late" , I said in a urgent way. The two of you stormed down the hallway. But then you saw adrien again.

A cliffhanger I love those but until then folks I'll have a new story part uploaded in some days so bai~ 😁