part 2

You saw the amazing boy ever , Adrien. "O...my....GOD, its Adrien , again!!", you said to marienette but she wasn't paying you no mind and was just on her phone. "Ugh". You just walked without her and tripped over a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. "Watch were you are going , you stupid girl!", Cloe said in a laughing spirt. "Oh my ,im so sorry , I don't even know why you with your ugly self was in my way of walking with one foot out " you said sarcasticly. "Ugh" Cloe said as she walked away. Soon after that , Adrien came over and saw that you were sad . He paused and thought to himself. "Hey there , Have we met some were", he said . You tried to think of were I saw a boy like him before, then you got it. "Yea we bumbed into each other down the road", you said. "Well anyway , what's your name he said . "I'm (y,n)", you replied. "Well (y,n) , it was nice meeting you and I also see you know marienette." Adrien said . "Yea I knew her since pre-k" , you jumped up and said. You felt a little weird talking to your all time crush. "Hey , do you wanna hang out sometime ". Adrien said sweetly. "Omg yes!!!! , uhem, I mean sure let's hang out at the park then." You replied. after school we can go , so meet me outside of the school. see you later", Adrien said as he walked away. "You almost felt your heart drop and just walked to your next class.

Well that was a long one I hope that you guys like it and follow me. Thanks~😁