Thomas Saves the Day

Every day Sir Topham Hatt came to the station. "Hello," he said to Thomas.
Austin clutched the sides of his head. "No, not again, not again," he mumbled, kneeling on the floor.
"Don't let the silly freight cars tease you. You have an important job as a special helper in the yard."
Jeff, dressed in blue, is calling from outside the window. "No, no, no, I'm telling you, I'm not your helper, I'm not an engine..."
Who is this man?
"I don't know, I don't know," yelled Austin. "I don't know who he is!"
There were a lot of freight cars, and Thomas worked very hard pushing and pulling them in to place.
"Make it stop, make it stop," he cried. The monotone voice wouldn't left him alone.
There was also a small coach and two strange things called -
"Stop, stop!" Austin screamed, tears running down his face.
One day James went down the tracks too fast.
"Help, help," Austin whispered. Jeff was banging on the door now. A jackrabbit ran past outside.
"On, on, on," laughed the frieght cars.
"Hurry, hurry, hurry," Austin puffed, staggering to the kitchen, both hands still pressed against his temples.
"Serves you right, serves you right."
Austin screeched, holding a knife above his chest. Jeff managed to break down the door, rushing to the place the tortured man stood.
"Serves you right, serves you right."
Jeff tacked Austin as he was about to plunge the blade into his chest. Jeff wrestled the knife from a sobbing Austin.
"Serves me right, serves me right..."
Jeff drives Austin to a mental hospital, where they restrain and treat him.
He rarely speaks, mostly letting out sobs and cries of pain as the voice haunts him.
"Austin, you are a Really Useful Engine."
He escaped one night, climbing out of a T-shaped hole in his cell window. They say you can still hear him screeching, sobbing, repeating the horrible story over and over again.

"Help, help,
hurry, hurry,
serves you right, serves you right."