Elements

Sapphire's POV

"Sapphire." Angel said, lighting nudging me awake. I think I was in 3ed period. Angel had her schedule changed so she was in all my classes. That made me less nervous about running into a Follower at school.

"Yeah, what?" I said, still tired.

"You need to stay awake." She pointed out.

"Says the one sleeping in first period." I looked at her.

Angel rolled her eyes and said, "Fine. You have a point. We both need to stay awake. Happy?"

"Yeah. So what are we doing right now?" I whispered.

"Uh.. something about doing the problems on the board." She used her pencil to point at the board with our assignment.

"Right. I knew that." I muttered, opening my notebook and textbook.

"Yeah, you so knew that." Angel rolled her eyes.

------

We were sitting at lunch. Ashley convinced me to sit with some of her other friends and I convinced Angel to sit with me, causing AJ to also sit with us. There were two guys; both with brown hair and they looked similar except for the fact that one had green eyes and the other had brown. There was an Asian girl with black hair and brown eyes and a rebellious girl with dyed red hair and piercing, pale blue eyes.

"This is Sapphire and her friend, Angel." You could hear the resentment in Ashley's voice when she said Angel's name. "And Angel's friend, AJ."

The other 4 sitting at the table introduced themselves. Andrew was the green eyed guy and his brother, Jack, was the one with blue eyes. The Asian girl was Rachel and the girl with red hair was Michelle.

"So you're the girl everyone's talking about." Michelle said to Angel.

"Yeah, sure. I'm hoping they're saying good stuff..." She said.

"Mostly about the amount of girls you've already fucked." Michelle said, bluntly.

"How many are they saying?" Angel asked, emotionlessly.

"About maybe 5-7." Michelle was watching Angel with interest. "Are they right?"

"Great and yeah, close enough." She mumbled, looking at the table.

"Wanna fuck?" Everyone at the table stared at Michelle, then Angel. Even I was surprised by her bluntness and so was Angel. "What?" Michelle said, looking at everyone staring.

"You're gay?" Andrew, or was it Jack. Anyway, one of the brothers asked both Michelle and Angel.

"I'm bi." Michelle said. Andrew, Jack, Rachel, and Ashley still looked a little surprised. They looked at Angel.

"Yeah, I'm gay." She said, glancing in my direction. "Isn't that obvious."

"Anyway, back to my question, do you want to fuck?" Michelle said, looking at Angel. "And I know what I'm doing unlike some idiots here."

"No." Angel said to her, looking me in the eyes.

Michelle, who was sitting on the other side of the table, walked around until she was standing in front of Angel, who'd turned, watching her warily. She sat down next to her and slowly ran her hand down Angel's arm and down to her thigh. I saw Angel's jaw clench as Michelle's hand moved to her inner thigh. Michelle moved closer to Angel and was about to kiss her. I looked away, not wanting to see anymore.

"I said no. Get your hands off me." Angel said in a restrained voice. I knew she was struggling to turn down Michelle.

"Why? We both know you want this." She said, smirking.