His soft spot.part 11

His soft spot.

chapter 11

............................................................................................................................................

Looking over at the clock on Darco's drawer,I saw that the time was already 9:10 am. It was Sunday which meant that I didn't have work,so I knew I'd take advantage of the day to study and spend time with Darco too.

I turned around towards Darco and burried my head in his chest not ready to get off the bed and his warmth yet.

...........................................................................................................................................

The second time I woke up,it was due to Darco's hands stroking the skin of my stomach under my shirt and his lips trailing soft tickling kisses to my neck,shoulders and hands.

I opened my eyes and looked at him sleepily. ''Goodmorning'',I mumbled rubbing my eyes with my hands.

''Morning baby,come here'',he said lifting me and putting me on top of him.I stretched my hand and started flicking his nose playfully as he was trying to grab my finger with his mouth.

''I have some work to do with the guys later,but before I do that,we need to have some Sunday morning fun.You said your aunt's shop is open on Sundays too right?'',he asked.

''It is,why?'',I said curiously.

''Get ready for breakfast and then we're leaving.Time to give your aunt the shock of her life'',he said sitting up on the bed with me in his lap,''and when we get up and I finish my work and you finish your studies,we're gonna have fun again'',he said huskily groaning when he stroked my thigh and then moved his hand upwards to my womanhood.

...................................................................................................................................................

''Are you sure we should do this?'',I asked nervously knowing I was going to see that witch again and her minions.

''Don't worry baby,they will be the only nervous ones this time.No need to be scared.We're going to tease the shit out of them and I'm gonna give a clear threat to your aunt just with my presence.She knows that I own her shop and can take it down anytime I wish,she wouldn't say or try anything stupid.She'll be like a dead fish,trust me'',he said smirking and I couldn't help but smile,imagining Megan's reaction when she sees me for the second time.

''What if she calls my mom and tells her about us before I can even explain to my mom by myself though?'',I said.

''You said that your mom doesn't want to have nothing to do with your aunt anymore after what happened.Even if she did call,your mom would either not  reply or not believe her.And if she does,she will still wanna hear it from you.Plus I doubt your aunt will try to do anything against you when she sees us together,she'd be very stupid to do that'',Darco said reasurring me and I instantly relaxed.

''Alright'',I said as he parked his car a few meters away from the shop.

He pulled me to him and gave me a passionate kiss before we'd get out of the car.

We got out of the car and he held my hand to his as we walked towards the shop,I always dreamt of getting away from in the past.

.....................................................................................................................................................