Losing Myself

With everything thats going in his life, Hyunnie felt his life going to the dumps.

As if Dhez missing isnt enough he was included with a tax evasion fiasco that has given him more reason to drink.

Lee Jonghyun, CNBLUEs lead guitarist, is under investigation after being audited. He wasnt paying his tax deligently in the past two years and may be fined 5000000W.

Jonghyun throw away the paper in disgust. He has been on the headline of the top four newspapers in South Korea. His mom was now nagging him to come home until Dhez returns.

I dont want you alone in that big house Hyun. His mom said over ths phone. I know youre wasting away drinking everyday.

No oemmonie. Im not always drinking. He tried to placate her but she scoffed at his alibis.

He doesnt want to leave because he thinks what if Dhez will come home? And he wants to be there when she returns.

He forced himself to clean the house to take his mind off things. Sometimes when he is alone with his thoughts, he wanted to drown himself on Busan strait. But everytime, Dhez smiling face and Haru's innocent one will wake him up and made him strive harder. He has to show them that he is a changed man. He wants to prove to himself that he can do anything so that when his family returns, they will be pleased and happiness will be his again.

After cleaning the house, he threw away some rotten food and went to buy groceries. CEO Han provided a lawyer and after the investigation, his name was cleared from tax evasion charges. Yonghwa was in China busily shooting a chinese movie while Jungshin and Minhyuk were on their own work. They havent seen each other for a while, but they never forget to message each other. They would start talking in Kakaotalk and will end up facetime so they wont miss each other.

Hyunnie take care of yourself, youre getting thin. Yonghwa told him when they facetime. He hasnt shaved either and his two dongsaengs kept on harrassing him about his beard.

Hyung, you look like a beggar. Minhyuk told him, his eyes crinkling.

Ani, even those homeless people look way better . Jungshin laughed as he commented.

Yah! I dont get proper treatment here. He scolded them but they just grin.

He walked inside the grocery store and pushed a cart. Dhez taught him how to buy only the items you need and to check ingredients.

He remembered when they went with Haru and he smiled to himself. He didnt notice SeungYun who was following him. She saw him enter the store and followed. She was so guilty seeing Hyunnie so thin and haggard looking. His face seemed lost and so sad. She bit her lip and berated herself. She has been beating herself at the lie that she shouted in front of Hyunnies family. She knew shes just digging her grave deeper but that was the last resort. There and then, she saw her mistake. Hyunnie didnt even call her asking about her health or their supposed to be child.

She cried so many sleepless nights about it. Her conscience not letting her rest. She knows all thats happening to him but shes afraid that if she talk, she will lose her career.

She sighed after seeing Hyunnie paying his purchases and leaving the store. She saw how he look so defeated. His shoulders are slumped and he looks miserable.

I dont want anything to do with you anymore. She muttered to the phone when she called.

Youre getting bolder SeungYun. I wonder why.?  Came her taunting reply.

I kept wondering why you are doing this and I came to a conclusion that you are obssessed with Hyun. Youre using me! She said as her resolve harden. Bad news Im not gonna let you bully me anymore!

Koure. Dont tell me I didnt warn you. Her derisive laugh echoed in her ear even as she hang up on the deranged woman.

SeungYun bit her lip. She knew something will happen and she needs to think fast so she can help Hyunnie get his family back.

SeungYun went home and took a bath. She prepared herself. She knew that coming out like this will put her career in jeopardy, but shes willing to risk it. Jonghyun has been nothing but supportive and kind. Its her fault that shes weak. Now she will prove to her that she isnt a weakling and spineless. She will tell the world who is at fault.

She dialled on her phone. Sajangnim , her voice strong as she talk to her manager, is it prepared?

Dae SeungYun. Her manager answered everyone is excited that youll give interview today, CEO will send you the van.

Ani. Tell him Im using my car. She said with confidence but inside shes a bit afraid. Im dressed my PA will be with me afterwards she is buying my favorite right now.

Koure. Take care SY. Oh here are reporters from overseas Ill talk to them, her manager hang up and SY breathe deeply.

Soon Hyunnie, you will be free from all these troubles.

She locked her apartment ans hurriedly went to her car. There is no traffic so she reach the company earlier than expected. There are a lot of cars and vans from diffrent news station. Some are milling around the lobby.

SeungYun smiled as she stepped out of her car. She wave to some reporter who called her name. Shes so distracted by the small crowd in front that she didnt see the car till it hit her.

Eeeeh! SeungYun got hit by a car!

Oh! Call an ambulance!

SeungYun do you hear me?

Her mind was in chaos but she felt her limb weakening from the hit. Tears fell as she remembered Jonghyuns face at the grocery store. She open her eyes and was surprised to see Dhez face in the crowd. Shes looking at SY.

Mianhe....then she was sorrounded by nothingness...

---------

Sorry for the late update.

We are nearing the conclusion. A lot of questions will be answered.

Who is the deranged lady SY was talking to?

Thanks for reading! Please vote if you like!