Winter love

(One day before winter holiday)

        Sunggyu and Soo Jung were eating lunch together.

"Soo Jung ,I guess we need to do something with Myungsoo and Jiae" Sunggyu said.

"Yeah I guess so too"Soo jung said.

"How about this?" Sunggyu whisper to Soo jung about his plan. Soo jung nod and smile.

"Set"Soo jung agree.

Then ,Myung soo and jiae came at the same time.

"Wassup"Myung soo bro fist with Sunggyu.

"hye,lovebird"Jiae greet Sunggyu and Soo jung .

"hey,where my greet ?" Myungsoo asked .

"Hi ,L"she said with cold tone.

Myung soo just smile at her even Jiae not take a glance at him.

"We go first okay ?bye Jiae ,bye my love "Sunggyu said .

"bye"Soo jung and Jiae bit a good bye to them.Myungsoo take a glance Jiae that read her book and smile .

(myunsoo pov)

            "Yah,Myungsoo ,why are you still not cofess to her ?"Sunggyu ask me . I sigh.

"Do you think that Jiae will forgive me and payback my love?"I ask him .He sigh.

"Atleast ,you try...anyways how about we hangout tomorrow ,tomorrow is holiday." Sunggyu said .

"okay " I said .'why are you still cold with me ,can't you forgive me ?Yoo Jiae?' I thought .
(end myungsoo pov)

Meanwhile ,Sunggyu smirk because his plan is working.

(Soo jung pov)

Jiae and I are having girls night at Jiae house .

"Hey, Why are you being cold with Myungsoo , can't you guys be like before ?"I ask.

"Ermm....I don't know,the pain still haunted me "she said.she pout and laid on our toto.

"Just forget about the past...i know that you have crush on him"I teased her.she blushed.

"w-well ..."she stuttered and try to make excuse but her brain suddenly shut down .

"Hey i think that myungsoo like you" I said.

"No way"she said and shook her head.

"He like me ? Don't you remember he even said i'm ugly infront of you and all of the student,he even pretend that i'm not his childhood friend ...HE THINK I'M WHAT ??!!!!!"she blurt out her feeling and I can see she trying to hold her tear.

"hmmm...how about tomorrow we hangout ...girls hangout??"I ask ."ermm...Okay since tomorrow is winter holiday, I must buy something anyway "she said . I smirk .

'wait until tomorrow jiae'

(end Soo jung pov)

~The Next Day~

Jiae and Soojung go to the park.

"Wah,It's been long time since we hangout"Soo jung said.

"haha,you are right ,Hey look your boyfriend at here"Jiae said and point to the figure.

"Where?"Soo jung ask and pretend that she suprised. She look to where Jiae point.

"Oppa"Soo jung run to Sunggyu. Jiae just followed from behind.

"ouh,Jagi "Sunggyu hug Soo jung . Jiae look at the couple in disgust.

"You are alone?"Jiae ask. Sunggyu about to said something but get cut out by Myungsoo.

"Here,your coffee"Myungsoo give Sunggyu a cup of coffee.

"Thanks bro"Sunggyu take it and drink.

"Ouh ,hey,Jiae..."Myungsoo greet but stunt look at Jiae face.Soo jung clear her troat.

"Ehem,where my greet ?"Soo jung ask."O-ouh ,hi Soo jung "Myungsoo snap back to reality and greet her.

"J-Jiae ...you look beautiful"Myungsoo blur out .

"nae?"Jiae raised her eyebrow.

"ouh,nothing"Myungsoo cover his face.

"hey ,Soo jung let's go date"Sunggyu pull Soo jung hand and ran away ."You two can go anywhere"Sunggyu shout from afar . Myungsoo and Jiae stunned at their bestfriend action

"What the -" Jiae about to curse then Myungsoo take Jiae hand .

"Yah ,what are you doing?"Jiae ask .

"Let's take a fresh air and talk"He said seriously.Jiae just stay silent and follow him . Myungsoo brought Jiae to icy lake.

"Why you-"Jiae about to ask why he bring her to here.

"shh...okay,Let settle this thing ." he start ,Jiae just listen to him in silent .

"I'm sorry. If I make you hurt .I'm sorry for being distance with you. I'm sorry for everything"Myungsoo said .Jiae open her mouth about to say something .

"and....I don't want to be your friend" Myungsoo said .Jiae frown .

"and I want to be more than friend"Myungsoo confess.

"eh?"Jiae don't understand because he said fastly .

"Jiae...saranghae" (I love You) Myungsoo confess. Jiae larged her eyes not believing what he just said."You love me?"Jiae ask. Myungsoo nod. Jiae smile.

"Nado Saranghae ...asshole"Jiae said and cupped his cheeck and kiss him on his lips .Myungsoo mind shut down at the sudden action but then he kiss her back .Then they pull away .Myungsoo smile and hug Jiae .

"Call me oppa...not asshole"Myungsoo said and pout.

"Arasseo ,oppa"Jiae said and smile sweetly .Then the snow falling.

"eoh its snowing" Jiae said and look at the sky .

"It mean, first snow is our witness of our love " Myungsoo said and kiss Jiae forehead.

Then they be couple and get married.This is the start of winter love.

|The End |