woman

"So, Harold. What's married life been like?" James Corden asked Harry Styles on The Late Late show in LA. "You and your wife, Sophia, have been married for what, two years?"

"Yeah, just coming up to two years we've been married. It's crazy, but it's been the best. We spent the first year just having it to ourselves. Obviously everyone knows that our first year of marriage was very private. We both knew that our jobs were hectic, so we took a year out to just spend it with each other. We travelled, stayed at home, we even moved houses, had a lot of married sex.." He trailed off with a shrug which caused the audience to laugh. "What? Everyone does. And no. We weren't trying for a baby with all that sex." He grinned.

"So what's the plan, with that? Are you two going to have a baby, or babies. Or a family in general?" James asked the question everyone had been waiting for.

"I think we'd like a family, yes. We haven't really talked about it." Harry started. "But yeah, I'm sure a family is definitely in our plans at some point. Obviously I'm about to go on tour and Soph's currently here in LA rehearsing because she's also got a new contract touring around too, which I'm incredibly proud of her for. She obviously can't be the amazing dancer she is whilst pregnant, and she wants to keep her figure and body the same way for a little longer, which, I can't blame her for, she looks absolutely incredible. But, I'm biased. But I'm hardly wrong. She can be wearing the worst outfit ever and I'd still think she'd look incredible. Heck, she'd look incredible pregnant too. But anyway. We're waiting for the right time, yeah." He laughed with a light blush.

"So, hopefully we'll be having more Styles' around then? And I personally think that James is an excellent choice of name for a boy." James teased.

"I'm sure my wife would be absolutely thrilled if we named our baby son James." Harry rolled his eyes fondly.

"Wait, really?" James replied with a shocked expression.

"No! Of course not!" Harry laughed and shook his head.