Chapter - 25

* PEACH'S POV *

"Have you find anything yet?"

"No... I'm sorry." Niall tells me with dissapointment in his voice. He looks over at me and he sees the worry on my face. "It will be fine. The day isn't over yet." He stands up from his chair and he takes both sides of my face in his hands. "We'll find a way Peach. I promise that! I'll be a merman and everything is going to be--" I cut him off. "No! I don't want you to be a merman!" He looks taken back by my outburst. "I mean... yes I want to stay together with you, but haven't you thought about what's going to happen with Mallory?!"

He lets go of my face and he looks down at the ground. I can tell he haven't thought about her at all. I take his face in my hands. "Niall.. look at me" He still don't look at my eyes. "Please" He looks up to me.

"I haven't that about her for a second!" He says while getting worked up. "She's my fucking daughter and the only thing I can focus on staying with you." He janks my hands of his face and he walks away. "What kind of a dad am I?! I just really wanted to leave without thinking about her!"

"Niall..."

"No just--" Niall was cut of by the door that opens. A middle old woman comes in.

"No need to get still, I know who you are" She says while looking at me. Niall and I look over at each other with confusion. "Or should I say what you are?" Our eyes widened and Niall sprints over to my side.

"You don't know what she--" Niall starts but was cut of by her. "Mermaid. She's a mermaid." She takes a step closer to us and Niall drags me behind his back.

"H-how do you know?" I ask her.

"Your mother was a good friend of mine."

"You knew my mom?" She nods back to me.

"Who are you?"

"Sorry how rude. My name is Dena." She says while taking another step closer to us. I see Niall tensing up. "Its ok, I won't hurt her... I'm here to help."

"T-To help? With what?" I ask her.

"You see, your mom knew you would come back here to find your dad, so she asked me to help you before you transformation." She explains.

"What... Sorry I'm confused. I mean.. if you're here to help why didn't you came earlier? Or why did my dad not told me about you?"

"Because I don't know where you live and about your dad... he doesn't know about me."

"Wait... you said helping her before her transformation? What do you mean?" Niall asks... this is so weird.

"I know that you want to stay human Peach, just like your mom wanted. You know... there's a way to stay human"

"There's a way?!" I can't believe it... I can stay here!

"Yes there is... but there are consequences..."

"What kind of consequences...?" Niall asks her.

"Look, after your mom told me about her we searched for books. Books that gave us answers. After some time of searching... we found one." I look over at Niall and I take his hand in mine. "We found out t-that there are a lot of things mermaids don't know about..." She says while walking around the room.

"What kind of things?" Niall asks her.

"Lets just get to the point alright?" She says while looking back at us. "The book said you can stay human Peach, but... someone has to die for it."

"Die for it? Like killing someone?" I ask

"Something like that, its more like a sacrifice... There's only one person who can sacrifice..." Who is it? Niall? No that would be stupid, I want to stay here for him... my dad? One of the boys... Wait... Mallory?!

"Who?!"

"Your mother Peach. She needs to give up her life for your legs." My mom needs to die for me? "And she's willing do to that."

"What? She wants to die for me? Why did her mother not died for her?"

"Because her mother died in the water... Her mother didn't came for her, so we knew that it wasn't a option. She wants you to take her chance Peach." Niall smiles at me and squeezes my hand. "There's more, your the only one who can kill her..." I need to kill my own mother?! "There's one more thing..." She sure doesn't like this I can see it. "Its about your daughter..."

"Mallory? What about her?" Niall asks her in panic.

"She still changes into a mermaid when she's six, but the only thing is... She doesn't change back."

"She stays mermaid forever?" Dena nods at me. "So my bloodline ends here?" She nods again. "We'll never see her back?" She shook her head this time.

ars

"I'm sorry...but just like with everything... there's a price... Its your choice to make Peach" Niall turns to look at me with a worried expression.

"Do you want to stay here?" He asks me

"Of course I want to stay here... But I'm not going to make my childs life a lonely one just that I can stay with you... Thats not fair!" I turn to Dena again. "Isn't there another option where I don't make my child her life misserble?" She shook her head.

"Wait" Niall starts "Isn't there a way to get us in the water?" Where is he going at?

"There maybe is, but why would you want that? I mean Peach... You're really going to kill your mother for only 6 years?" She got a point there. My mom is willing to give up her life for me so I can stay here with the people I care about... I don't think its fair for her to change back over a couple of years.

"It'll be that way. How do--" I cut him off, he can't be serious right now. "Really? You expect that I kill my mom so I can have legs for 6 years? Really Niall?!" He's about to say something back, but I'm not done yet. "Why don't you replace my mom with your mom in this story? Huh, what would you do then?"

"That's something different."  He stated.

"No its not!"

"Yes it is Peach! My mom has there for me my whole life! You only have seen yours one time  when you were a baby! Its not the same! You don't even know how she looks like!" Does he really means all of this?

"How can you say that?!" I yell at him whille getting tears in my eyes. "I didn't choose for this, neither did she! She's still my mom Niall!" I was full crying  right now. thanks Niall. I need to get out of  there so I run to the bathroom at the end of the hallway.

"Peach wait, I didn't meant it like that!"  I hear him running after me but he's already to late. I locked myself in the bathroom. "Please come out?" But I refuse the response or even to come out.

NIALL'S POV

"Please come out?" But she doesn't response.

"Just leave her for a moment." I turn around and see that female Dena standing in front of me.

"No... I totally hurt her feelings!"

"I know, but she'll come around. Its not everyday that you hear that you need to kill your mother."

"Its-just..." I pause for a moment and take a deep breath. "Are you sure that there isn't anything else we can do?"

"There's a way to let her stay human, the thing is that your daughter stays mermaid-" I cut her off "I know you've told already." I say while looking down.

"You didn't let me finish." I look back at her. "There's also a way to see her back after your daughter changed back and have a child... The three of you can change and live in the water..."

*****************************************************************************

Sorry for haven't updating for so long! School..school...school...

Didn't had any time let for spelling checking so... here's my apology!

By the way, what do you guys think of Story Of My Life?!

Its AWESOME right?

xxx