Chapter One: A "fun" day

"Mom! I'm gonna go to Freddy's!", Fredrick yelled, opening the door. "Take your older brother, Roderick, with you!", His mom yelled back.

Roderick walked up to the door, a blank expression on his face. "Cheer up, Roderick.", Fredrick poked his face, laughing a bit. Roderick smiled, holding back a laugh as he walked out the door with Fredrick.

*-(Fredrick's pov)-*

As we walked down the street, I spotted Brandon. I may or may not be gay, and yes, I'm only 12. "Hey, Roderick. You think we can take Brandon with us?", I asked. "Sure, if it makes you happy.", He replied, smirking. He knew that I was gay, but we're brothers, he won't tell anyone...

I ran across the street, looking out for cars. When I got across the street, I looked for Brandon. Found him..."Hey, Brandon!", I yelled, waving my arms. He looked at me and laughed, running here.

"Hi Fredrick!", He exclaimed,"What are you doing here?"

"I was wondering if you could come to Freddy's with us...", I replied, looking at him, faintly blushing.

"Oh, let me ask my mom!", He told me, running to his house.

Roderick walked across the street, hands in his pockets,"So, what did he say?" "He went to go ask his mom. She might come with us!", I replied. Brandon's mom was very nice, nicer than anyone I knew besides my mom.

Brandon came out, with his mom behind him. "Is it okay if my mom comes?", He asked, looking at us. "Yeah, totally!", I replied, waving at her. She smiled and Roderick and I started walking with them.

~Time skip to when they reach the pizzeria~

*-(Roderick's pov)-*

Fredrick and Brandon pushed open the doors and ran in, I walked in, hands in my pockets.

"Sweetie? Aren't you going to go over there with them?", Brandon's mom asked. I looked at her and forced a smile,"I was just about to." I walked over to one of the tables and sat down, watching my little brother and his friend. That's when someone tapped on my back.

I didn't respond and instead of tapping on my back again, they sat right beside me. I sighed, turning to face them.

"About time ye face me.", A boy, about my age, said in a thick accent.

"Do I know you?", I asked.

"No, but I have a feeling we can be great friends, laddie.", He said, laughing a bit.

"Okay...What's your name?"

"The name's Austin. Yers?"

"Roderick.", I replied, smiling a bit.

Austin smiled back."I brought me friend here. The lass dragged me here.", He said, pointing over to a girl who was looking at Chica.

"I brought my little brother and he took his friend, plus his mom.", I replied, pointing to Fredrick and Brandon.

"Nice."

Austin and I continued talking the rest of the time, not knowing that a peculiar man was watching us.