Astëri + animation stuff

Okay guys so I'm delving into a project that kinda scares me but I'm excited to do it. I'm trying to make an animated series each episode probably like three minutes long, idk. But here's some concept art for it

^ actually very lowkey proud of this ah

it's basically about this girl who (the story is very similar to that of Pyra's but I changed the character up and stuff) was abandoned on this planet by her father, it's a junk moon basically

it's basically about this girl who (the story is very similar to that of Pyra's but I changed the character up and stuff) was abandoned on this planet by her father, it's a junk moon basically. Every piece of space debris you can imagine washes up on its rocks. Food is scare, but grow able in certain areas, and oxygen is thin. Astëri survives barely as this planet is also an exile planet. Any prisoners, murderers, ruffians, or thieves from the main planet, Eschyros (ë-skie-rose) are exiled here to eventually either kill each other, or die naturally. Of course some set up trade stores, as the moon planet Jerux (jay-rue) is as afore mentioned littered with debris and sometimes valuable items.
     Astëri has been working her whole life to get of the planet and back to Eschyros to little avail. Things turn for the worse when some kid washes up on her shore begging for help.

That's sort of the plot, hopefully it'll go pretty easily but animation is really tough cause I don't have a system? And I have to draw the frames? But eh I'm gonna try to make a little teaser trailer to upload to YouTube today but we'll see how it goes. Yeah my only problem is I don't exactly have any male voices at hand other than my dad and he doesn't exactly sound like a seventeen year old boy 😂 eh.

Btw feedback is appreciate/tips/constructive criticism :)