Chapter 1 - Akira Sheekinah Keixzyha Lee

“I guess were here Miss” – the driver said

“I hope so.”- I uttered

“There’s a road leading up to it. I’m sorry Miss but I Can’t take you there,  You see it’s a bike path.”

“And me with all the luggage?” – I murmured

“Hindi ko na problema yun ! Langyang babae naman to oh ! Pasanin. Tssk-.-“

“Pardon?”

“Wala ! Suit yourself! I’ll set it out for you, and besides there must be someone that you can call and ask a help  with your luggages. I have to get going” – The driver said impatiently.

And with that he left me here  with my four big luggages.

Really I don’t know what this place is. It’s just that I have to stay away from my family, and my Nanny said that I can stay in this place with her bestfriend Reena.

By the way , I haven’t introduce my self to you guys , Im Akira Sheekinah Keixzyha Lee.  ¼ Japanese,  ½ Korean and ¼ Filipina . From Paris , but I have to stay here in Philippines because of some Problems with my parents. I ask My Nanny a house too stay and a school here in Philippines  because she’s  100% Filipina . And she made me stay here . Actually I know how to speak Tagalog but yeah not that really fluent . Actually I understand what the driver said a while ago.

Four Graduated Greek Pillars, Green with moss at the tops and sides, curved on either side of the path to indicate that this was the entrance to something.  The aroma emanating from the trees was at once acrid, tangy and musty. The brooding trees surrounded me, their huge trunks peeling long strips of bark and leaving  a satiny expanse of bare wood splotched in varying shades of brown, buff, ivory and olive green .

Strips of dry bark crunched beneath my feet, along with brittle leaves, twigs and acorns..

w-wait I felt someone’s following me.

I suddenly turn my back and I’m not mistaken , there’s  this girl at my back. She’s wearing Long Sleeves with lousy pajamas and big thick glasses. She has a messy hair. Weird girl.

“Oow,  Im sorry , I didn’t mean to scare you, in  fact You Scared me.

Asdfghjktrwaecvhtbybt

Di ko masyado narinig yung sinabi nya sa huli.

“ah.” – I nodded

“So san punta mo?” – she asked

“Uhm Cranbeighl University.”

Nanlaki mga mata nya when I answer her.

“C-Cranbeighl University? R-Really ? A-are you Sure Miss?”

^^

How's Chapter 1 Guyth ? LOL

Vote and Comment po.

~kamsa . Ciao ^^

-xxSicaChuu