Chapter 1

y/n and y/BFF/n had just graduated high school and decided to go on a cruise even though you weren't a big fan of boats you just wanted to enjoy your last summer before college. You and your friend boarded the boat and decided to walk around since your room wasn't ready yet. "Food?" Your friend asking knowing you'd say yes. You nodded as you began walking around you realized you had no clue where to go. And you ended up walking by the pool area instead. A lot of kids were inside already and we're playing in the pool which left big puddles everywhere. "Y/N watch out !" Your friend screamed as you slipped on a puddle and began to fall when something stopped you then lifted you back up so you were standing. "Are you okay!?!" A gorgeous boy asked with a look of concern as he slowly removed his hand off your shoulder. "I-I'm fine." You blushed nervously. "I'm Ricky." He smiled. "I'm y/n" you blushed. "Nice to meet you y/n" suddenly two boys walked over. "Cmon Ricky stop flirting with the pretty girl we wanna eat." You and Ricky both turned bright red. "Actually my friend and I were about to eat too but we got lost." You laughed. "Oh come with us then!" One of Ricky's friends smiled, you agreed and all went to get lunch together.

End of chapter 1