Explanation/Update

Hey everyone, I know I promised updates earlier, but I've been having phone trouble and I've been picking all of my characters for my story.

I am taking suggestions on how to make my story better so don't be afraid to speak up!

Before I get on with the chapter I wanted to thank everyone for going above my goals ,15 votes may not seem like a lot ,but it means everything to me!!!!

If you voted or left comments this chapter is dedicated to you!!!!
______________________________________
~After school
                   *Third person*
Julietta walked into her house and saw Zay crawling toward her.

"Hey Fat fat did you miss me?" Julietta asked while picking him up.

Zay just smiled and started playing in Julietta's hair. Julietta walked up the stairs with Zay still in her arms and lays him in his crib.

After Juletta puts Zay in his crib and walks to her room her phone starts ringing.

Julietta rolled her eyes when she saw who was calling her.

She answered her phone.

"What do you want Demarcus?" Julietta asked with a lot of attitude.

*Phone convo*
D: I just want you back baby

J:You should've of thought about the consequences when you slept with that slut!

D: How many times do I have to tell you I'm sorry?!

J: I'll tell you when you get there bye Demarcus.

Right when Demarcus was about to say something else Julietta ended the call.

Julietta let out a long sigh and flopped on her bed if you haven't already guessed Demarcus is Julietta's ex-boyfriend and when they broke up it wasn't pretty.

*Flashback*
2 months ago a 16 year old Julietta was laying in her bed thinking, about when she would give her boyfriend of two years Demarcus the test today.

The test was when Julietta would see whether Demarcus was the one for her or not.

To do the test Julietta called one of the hoes at her school, Precious and told her she would give her $100 to come onto Demarcus.

The whole test was to see if Demarcus could be trusted and could remain faithful.

If Demarcus could resist the temptation of cheating Julietta planned on giving him her virginity.

But of course Demarcus couldn't remain faithful with his no good dirty dick having ass.

Soon after they broke up Julietta, her dad and Zay moved away from where they used to live in Brooklyn.

Julietta is really tired of Demarcus blowing up her phone every five minutes begging her to take him back.

Julietta's dad then walked into her room.

"Baby girl have you seen Zay? He was on my bed laying down, but when I came back from the bathroom he was gone." Julietta's father explained to her.

"Yeah dad when I walked in the house I saw him crawling toward me so I brought him upstairs and laid him in his crib he should be asleep by now." Julietta told her dad.

Her dad chuckled.

"He sure loves his mommy."

"I love my baby boy too dad he's my world and the love of the life." Julietta responded.

"I know, I know now are you ready to go to the trap? I heard from one of the workers that Victoria was caught trying to shove some cocaine up her fishy smelling vagina."

"Yeah dad I'm ready let's go."

And with that Julietta and her dad headed to where her father's trap was.