Getting close

You have known the boys almost a year now Kirsty moved out to go live in Leeds with her sister so you was alone.
You sat on the couch resuming Halloween and eating Ben and Jerrys ice cream in the dark.
There's a scary bit coming on the tv in 5,4,3,2 "ahhhhhhgggg, shit you dick" you shout and stand up.
"Hahah sorry I had to. Aww I feel bad I frightened my baby now" he says
"Jack is that you" you sigh sitting back down
"No it's Con"
"Conorrrrrrr, omg I have missed you how was the tour" you say as he sits next to you when he gets comfortable you jump on his lap and hug him
"Why are you here" you laugh staring at him dead in the eye
"I just wanted to spend time with you haven't seen you for 3 months do you know how hard that is" Conor laughs biting his lips eyeing you up and down
"Aww thanks I missed you so much" you say getting of Conor's lap "stay there if you want" Conor winks at you and nodding to his lap "yeah you wish Conor" you laugh and he pouts you snuggle up and watch the rest of Halloween.
"So the actual reason I came was to talk to you I didn't want to do it in front of Jack coz he would go mad and throw a punch at me" Conor sighs.
You turn around to face him and cross your legs "go on then spill, what's up" you laugh.
"I- I Mmm- really like you" Conor says and he blushes. You get up and walk away, pretending that your in a mood with him.
"Y/n wait, I'm sorry" Conor sighs running after you, you shut the bedroom door behind you and he walks in and he shuts the door and sits on the bed opposite you "look Y/n i really like you, you might not like me but I just want-" Conor says and you cut him off by laying him down and kissing him passionately.He is smiling through the kisses. "I was only joking you do know that. I like you too" you say kissing him again. He turns you over so he's on top of you "I love you so fucking much y/n" he says looking you in the eye "love you too con con" you smile. Conor leans in for a kiss and you accept it and kiss him you unbuckle his belt and slide it off undoing his black jeans you slide the zip down he brakes the kiss to take your top off. He then kisses you and throws your top on the floor you crunch his top and start tugging at it as if to say take your top off he pulls away and takes his top off. It takes all your strength to try and push him over so you are on top "are you sure you want to do this, I don't want you to regret it and never talk to me again" Conor sighs "no it's fine I made the first move" you laugh standing up. "Where are you going" Conor says sighing a little.
"Getting a condom, why" you laugh
"Oh good I thought you was getting up too leave me" he laughs
"Naaaahhhh mate" you laugh he takes his jeans off and his black Calvin Klein's and puts the condom on.
At this point Conor is on top of you and asks again if your are sure you simply answer yes. He takes you black laced knickers off "these are sexy but won't be needing them any more" he chuckles and throws them away you chuckle with him.