BAD NEWS

VICTOR(POV)

''WHAT i screamed ''every one were stunned, ''how is it even possible, who the fuck would be insane enough to murder the council members.''

The council members consist  of 5 high ranking indivuals from each pure blood families,THE BLOOD PACK,THE STONE PACK,THE ARCHER PACK ,THE MALCOLM PACKAND THE MOON PACK the descendants of the lycan king LUCIAN himself.They were powerful and larger packs except the cortez who werent the pure breed but they have a larger pack, they invade smaller packs and make them to submit to their pack ,they were ruthless and power hungry bastards .

''Who do you think'' sam asked.

''THE CORTEZ''

 ''That's it sam ,i have had enough of this, they want a war, i will give them a fucking war, joseph call out the pack we are going to kill every one of those bastards today.''

Joseph got up to leave before sam and diva asked him to stop.

Diva kept her arm over my shoulder asking me to calm down.How could i, it was my uncle kevin my father's youngest brother who was a council member ,who represented our pack,and he was murdered by that insolent bastards,they keep killing all the ones i loved and i cared for.My wolf demanded revenge,it wanted rip their heads off,to tear them into a million pieces.They had crossed their line again,but this time  all the powerful families would go after them.I wanted to rip them i will not share my revenge my wolf screamed.

Sam interupted me, ''something is not right vic please listen to me for a minute, and after that if you still want to attack, i will follow my alpha till my death.''

I let out a sigh trying to leash my wolf.

I''f the cortez were planning to attack the stone pack their large movements of forces would have been reported to the council and a warning would have been issued.The stone pack are not ordinary adversaries they had nearly 2000 shifters with them it would have taken a larger force twice the amount to take them down,Diva agreed,but that is not i am worried about.''

''Then what are you worried about'' i asked impatiently.

It was diva who returned the answer ''the cortez would know that the blood pack would retaliate vic ,they want us to make that mistake ,it feels like they have something in their sleeve. They must have set up an ambush for us to lead our forces blindly in to their trap.''

Sam nodded in agreement.

''If that is the case why havent they attacked us yet.''

''May be their forces arent ready to attack us or they are waiting fo something to happen.''

''And i also have more bad news.''

''What else ''i let out a sigh.

''There is also unrest in the vampire nation vic,i am not sure what is happening but the vampires and all the packs are preparing for war.There is complete chaos everywhere i have been getting calls from the other packs for our assistance vic.As for now all we could do is to wait,prepare for an invasion,learn about our enemies strength and weakness and most of all we must know what is going on vic.''

I took in a deep breath what sam and diva said was true ,if we attack we may get caught in a trap.I cannot let pride come before my pack .Joseph increase the numbers in our borders and ask our pack to be ready at all times.he nodded his head in agreement.

''Sam and Diva come with a strategy they too nodded.Chris try to find out what is happening ''he agreed and finally i was about to call of the meeting when sam got a call.

He walked out taking his phone out and i was praying please no more bad news,the whole world which i knew was falling apart.

I gave a weak smile to diva who could sense my uneasiness and gave me a small peck in my lips everything would be alright vic.

Sam came back with a curious look i have some bad news and good news what do you want to hear it first.

The good news diva and me spoke in unison and we looked at each other grinning at each other too many bad news today i felt atleast for once let me hear the good news.

ALPHA BANE had called me sam replied,ALPHA BANE he was the enforcer of the council his pack consisted of about 300 to 500 shifters and he was incharge of the council security.

Alpha Bane continued sam ,had escaped from the cortez he and a few pack members are on their way here for refuge.But they have to cross the enemy territory before they reach us he said with a worried face.

 we could get some answers from him something which will atleast help us in a way to find out what was happening i thought.

The bad news please i asked him letting out a sigh.

He is escorting a few people and wants them also to have safe passage and refuge in our land.The last orders given by the council members.

Who i asked? my wolf telling me that i wont like the answer.

THE ROYAL CHILDREN OF MARCQUES DE CORNELIUS,the RULER of the vampire nation.

Oh not the fang faces i cursed.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

hey guys ,

             hope you are enjoying so far ,i want to personally thank luna for her support.i have some work  to take care of guys ,so it will take two to three days for me to upload the next chapter.

                                                   thanks again for your support and please vote and comment because your every words and vote makes me a better writer.

                                                                   with loads and loads of love for my readers

                                                                                                                         deepak