Liar, Liar.

"Since people have been stealing panties, we are recruiting new staff and you guys will be on construction." One of the guards shouted. We were stood in the yard surrounded by diggers.
A hot construction worker stood in front explaining the work we will be doing.
"I think you'll look hot in a hard hat and sweaty" Stella whispered into my ear. I smirked and looked up at her.
We were then instructed to put on a hat. Stella placed one on my head and smirked "I was correct" I chuckled and picked up a shovel.
I stood next to Stella as we started to dig, I had worked with my father in his building company before I got snatched.

A couple of hours had passed when we were let go for the day. Me and Stella sat in the corn field to get away from everyone. I pulled two cigarettes from my bra and a lighter. She smirked as she noticed what I had.
"God, I knew this is why I love you" she kissed my cheek. I lit them and handed her one. We both say in silence for a moment while we inhaled the smoke.
"I lied." I blurted out and sighed. Stella looked at me confused. 
"What do you mean" she diverted her attention towards me.
"I didn't rob a bank and I didn't get caught with drugs" I shut my eyes tightly. It coming out like word vomit. What the hell are you doing.
"Then why the hell are you in here?" I could tell she was confused.
"I killed my mothers boyfriend" you idiot, why the fuck did you admit that. I felt like I was being crushed by a bus. She was going to hate me.
"Oh doll." She sighed and hugged my tightly. I broke down crying into her shoulder.
"I didn't mean to kill him. I tried protecting her. She was fucked on heroin and he tried taking advantage and she said no so he hit her. I shot him." I mumbled into her as she held me tight.
"I didn't mean it" I whispered again.
"It's okay, Maxie... I would have done the same."