His Past

Phil's side.

I had the same dream I've been having for a long time. I gust can't stop felling that I did something wrong. Why did I leave my mom in that bad place. I dreamed that I was backed to the time were I left my mom to save Luna. Why did I leave my mom in that old house. One-day I must go back. But the dream seemed like I could fix the problem but I couldn't. When I got up I saw Luna. I saw she was going to cry. And then so asked her if I sleep talked. She said yes. Phil why are you so stupid. I need to find my mother and then I will fill happy.

I leave and some how get to the end of the forests. I see a girl she had a unnatural hair colour. It was like a blue, green colour and she had cat ears but that were so pretty and they were black. Phil you have one job go save your mother. Is she crying she? I have to help her. " Are are you ok. You look sad." I asked. She looks like how I was when I left my mom. She looked at me and said "NO,I AM NOT OK GO AWAY."and started to cry even more. I felt bad. She needs a friend. I should help her. WHY, why am I so nice. I put my hand on her shoulder. She pushed my hand as fast as I put it on. She was holding her left hand as if she had so thing in it. She moved away from me a little and I move closer to see what was in her hand. She moved her hand so I couldn't see it. I did see a little of it ,and I felt bad for her because she was holding a photo of her and i think her family. I have to HELP HER. " hey, um what is your name?" I said in a awkward tone. " how can I trust you with my name?" she said in a sassy tone. " I JUST WANT TO HELP. whoops." I said. she got up and slaped me. Phil you are so stupid but She looks like she was crying for days. She then she started to walk in to the forest. " STOP, please. I'm so sorry I um was...." I said before she cut me off. " you, you're a wast of time. You're just going to end up like the others." she walks in to the forest. I have to chose between saving my mom or help that girl that I may have a small crush on.

Hi. I am back. so I had to move at my dads and was in a rush in the last part of the summer and I had a big writers block. hope you like this chapter.

-GG