Chap: 3 A new story begens

So this story is going to be about Lukesse !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previously on Minecraft story mode so Jesse got sad that Reuben died. so she went back in time to save Reuben and Jesse did save Reuben but in the End of that story they became the New OOTS. and Jesse and Lukas also became Lukesse so this story is going to be about Lukesse and OOTS thanks for Reading this good bye !!!!!!!!

Jesse POV
Um Lukas I never knew that we will be together and to be the OOTS Me Too said Lukas. So what should we do I have no idea.

Lukas POV
so I'm thinking what I should do for Jesse. But she had no idea what we should do now since we Kinda make out hmmmmmm ??? I know I will ask her out that's a great!! idea but how my supposed to do it?? I'll just say my normal voice so let's do it

Jesse POV
I'm just so bored here oh hey Jesse said Lukas hi Lukas you Kinda scare me there oh sorry said Lukas it's okay what are you going to ask me would you like to go out with me I Would love to OK let's go them ok

OK Jesse and Lukas went on a date and here'
a picture of it

I love you I love you too what do you think Axel  and Olivia are doing I don't know ok right now it is only me you that matters yeah you're right

Hey Jesse I wanna tell you something...Lukas Said. Yeah? Jesse said. Well... I just Wanna Do This... *Lukas Comes Closer to Jesse as Jesse does the same*. *There noses touch* Go ahead... Lukas said. *Jesse moves a inch closer and kissed Lukas very slowly while wrapping her arms around his Neck as she did on his waist* I love you Lukas... Jesse said. I love you to Jesse... Lukas said.

End of the story it is going to be continued no one knows what Axel and Olivia and Petra  doing !!!?????

End of the story it is going to be continued no one knows what Axel and Olivia and Petra doing !!!?????