Chapter 3

"Stiles I found it" Scott proclaims grabbing the whole series off a science fiction shelf.

 "Wow these are pretty dusty. I bet the ratings were terrible" and with that Stiles grabs the books and checks them out.

A whole night later

Stiles board is full of new connections towards the boys and a timeline is formed on the bottom showing the Winchesters events from the books in order. 

"Okay can I just start with when your girlfriend hangs up the phone you should.... Stiles what are you doing?" Malia asks barging into Stiles' room.

 "What? Scott didn't tell you did he? Well not only am I adopted, but my half-brothers are monster killers. Oh and one of them was Satan for a little bit and hyped on demon blood. Isn't that great?" Stiles says pushing the Supernatural books aside.

 "Okay. I don't know how to respond to this Stiles. Do you want to meet them?" Malia asks sitting next to him.

 "At first that was all I could think about, but now I'm not sure. I thought my life was messed up, but theirs is about a thousand times worse. And besides the last time they met a half-brother, he was already dead" Stiles proclaims. 

"Well I think you should meet them. You don't have to do it alone Stiles. Scott and I can be with you if you want because truthfully they do sound a little sketchy. Especially with the whole Satan thing" Malia says with a smile on her face. 

"Thank you. And I'm sorry for the whole not calling you back. I've just been having a tough couple of days. And I think I'll take your offer on the whole you and Scott meeting the Winchesters with me". 

"Alright well I have to go. Lydia wanted to go shopping later, so I have to mentally prepare myself. I'll see you later and don't worry. I'm sure that Sam and Dean are good people" and with that Malia leaves the room.

 "Now how am I supposed to contact them?"