Chapter Two: Breaking News and Promising Contracts.

"What happened?"

The question threw me off. We were at home and he was handling the pasta while I handled the table.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked, failing at keeping my cool.

"I saw you talking to a dude, you were stuttering like crazy. For a moment I thought you were in heat," he said.

I blushed."N-no! I'm a vampire! I-I don't go in heat!" I said as I felt my face heat up.

"Vampires may not, but humans do." Misaki smirked as he put in the tomatoes sauce.

"Oh shut up!" I pouted.

"I can't, because I need to tell you to do stuff. Like get the plates," he said.

I walked to the cabinet and picked out the plates.

"Did you think about asking Iijuin to teach you?" I asked.

"N-no. I won't. I don't want to be the reason he'll be behind on his work." He said as he looked away from me.

"Hey, how does the warewolf thing work? You know, mating?" I asked.

"I-I don't know!!" Misaki said, his face beet red and sending glares at me."What are you getting at?"

"Its just. I never asked how it works. When Takahiro-ani started to go out with Minami, I just couldn't help but wonder. How does it feel? Does it go on vampires as well?"

"A-ask Niichan." He said.

I looked at the clock, it was almost 10.

"I'm bored." I sighed.

Misaki continued making the pasta. Ignoring me. I gave him a glare and a pout, then I went to the freezer that was on the other side of the kitchen. Opening it to see that there was still some blood bagged and liquidy.

I got a bag and poured it on a styrafome cup, since they are hard to wash of with the cups they own. I sipped up the cold blood, as refreshing as ice cold soda actually. I sat on the couch and turned on the TV. Revealing the weather for tomorrow.

I stared at it blankly, pretending that I'm interested.

"Dinner's ready!" Misaki announced.

I turned off the TV. Holding my styrafome cup and going to the kitchen.

Seeing two plates done and Misaki was just at his table.

"Hurry up, it will get cold easily." He said.

I laughed a bit, then took another sip of my drink.

"Okay,"

I sat on my usual spot, looking at the good food. Then I put my hands together, shut my eyes, a good prayer"thank you for the food," and then I began my meal.

"Hey, do you know where your going for collage?" Misaki asked me.

I thought for a bit. "Not really, I never really thought much. Since I'm going to live forever. I think." I said.

"Stop doubting, you might live forever! Since your a vampire." He said as he took a bite of his pasta.

"Half, remember? Besides, I'm still aging." I said as I sipped my drink and took another bite.

"I know. Then, how about travel? Would you travel anywhere in the world if you live forever?" He asked, those curious green eyes sparkling for an answer.

"Yes, I will. I would at least do that. Since I have all the time in the world, I could study and take my time." I said.

"At least you might have a chance. I'm just a warewolf who would die when the time is right." He said sadly as he slumped down on his seat.