~ Lime, Mango, trash, monks, and castles ~

"Come on, Will, focus." Olivia heard while she walked down the stairs the next morning. She knew Emma and Will were making out, while they were supposed to be studying.

"Aw, come on." Will smiled before kissing her cheek. He pulled away with wide eyes. "Your hair smells so good. What is that? Lime?"

"Actually, it's mango, sweetheart, but nice try." Olivia stated as she walked into the kitchen, making herself known. She started to make herself some coffee.

"And this delightful wood smelling thing is your calculus book." Emma smiled at her boyfriend.

"I don't get why I have to pass calculus to play basketball to get a scholarship to take more calculus." Will sighed.

"Because, Will, good looks are only gonna get you so far in this world." Emma smiled as she flipped through the pages. "Maybe if you had shown up last night while you were supposed to."

"I told you, I left the keys to my truck in my gym locker." Will lied, and Olivia sighed as she poured the coffee into a portable mug.

"Okay." Emma nodded, definitely not believing in. "Which of these equations explains the relationship between X and Y?"

"Well, X is a moron who didn't call the incredibly drop gorgeous Y to tell her that he couldn't make it last night." Olivia let out a scoff as she listened to Will talk. "And X is very very sorry."

"Just don't do it again." Emma stated. Olivia knew that Emma should have dumped Will months ago, but she couldn't see that.

"I won't." Will smiled. "I don't deserve you."

"No, you don't." Emma smiled in return. They started exchanging no's before Will leaned in to connect their lips. "Do you want to stay for breakfast?" Emma asked after kissing him.

"I gotta go, but tell your mom that I said hi?" Will stated as he started to get up.

"Yeah, okay." Emma sighed as he kissed her on the cheek once more before leaving.

"Girls, was that Will I heard?" Maggie Duval, the mother of the two girls asked as she entered the kitchen.

"Yeah, we just had to cram for a calc quiz." Emma explained to her mom.

"Study date pre dawn?" Maggie asked as she sat down to read the paper. "I thought that kids were supposed to sleep until noon and rot their brains on video games."

"Well, maybe I've got a defective one." Emma chuckled and looked up at Olivia, who was doing her mascara in her phone camera. "What are you doing?"

"I forgot to put on my mascara when I was up there, and I'm too lazy to walk all the way back up to the bathroom." Olivia explained before continuing on with her eyelash pampering.

"Exactly my point." Maggie chuckled.

"Anyways," Olivia sighed as she finished her mascara, "how's Clark?"

Maggie smiled up at her daughter. "That's Sheriff Hudson to you." She sighed before looking back down at the paper. "What are you getting at?"

The two Duval sister shared a laugh before Emma explained. "News flash, he likes you."

"We work together." Maggie shook her head. "Often over dead bodies."

"Oh, how romantic." Olivia sighed sarcastically.

"I just- I think you deserve a second chance." Emma told her mother.

"Well, now that I have you two's permission, I'll fall deeply in love." Maggie scoffed.