Chapter 1

Your friend dared you to climb mt.ebott.big deal.blah blah blah lets get the the real part.
~~~~~~~
(Y/n) pov
You where waking with your blueberry.you kept on noticing sans been staring at you every 5 seconds.

Then,you realized that he was staring and your boobs."s-sans!?!?"you said blushing and your left eye glowing (f/c).
"I'm s-s-sorry (y/n)...is that there so big I just wanna..."he kept getting closer and tried to squeeze them.

"SANS!!wanna have a unforgettable bad time?"you said."wth!!!"

(Your boons are basket ball sized >:3

Then you heard a ripping sound coming from your shirt.'oh no' and it ripped.your breasts where swinging everywhere.and you tried to cover but us sans came and hold your hands to your backs.

Your breasts where touching the cold snow."I'll love to fuck you...(y/n)~"he purred.his left eye turned blue and he was smirking.

Your once lovable smol bean became a horny skeleton."s-sans we should take this inside"."great idea~"
~~~~~~~
Us sans pov
I feel so horny.i wanna suck does big breasts.fuck her till her legs can't even bare my member inside of her.even if she's taller than me...

My cocky is bigger.hehehe.
The great thing is that she wants to have sex with me...
~~~~~~~
Time skip to sex scene and ____ pov
He started teasing you by rubbing your entrance."wet already hmm?"he said."s-shut u-up and stop teasing!"I said."alright...

He took off your undergarnets(see what I sis there?not funny ok)
And put his member inside of you.
You moaned."a virgin aren't you?me too~".

"Dang ____ your so tight!" Sans said.he started squeezing my left breast and my right.

"Your turn.".i started sucking on his meme we tip trying not to choke.and started bobbing my head up and down.arg! He said.he blushed

Then he put his member inside of you and reaches your climaxes.and then you fall asleep cuddling.
~~~~~~
I hope you guys liked this and yea some chapters have lemons!

Word count:329