The closet surprise

I ran out the classroom and I see fangirls running after me. I see a closet up a head. I hide in the closet. I see that girl from earlier in the closet with her lunch. why are when I heard karin the president of
my fan club say he over there. I sit Down and say I guess I am staying with you for the rested of lunch. She spoke and said w-h-y A-r-e y-o-u. I finished her sentence and said in here. She nodded. Well there are crazy ass fangirls out there wanting to rape me so I am hiding. She started to laugh Which caught me by surprise. Her laugh . was sweet and pretty. Did I just say her laugh was pretty keep it together sasuke old boy. Answer my question. Why are you in here??? I asked her for the second time. I A-m always in here during lunch time she respond back. I looked at her puzzled you don't have any friends. She shook her head no. I was shocked to here that because she is very pretty. Isn't because your boyfriend doesn't let you. I don't have a boyfriend she responded back. Me and that girl with the hazel eyes talked for the rest of lunch. She was nice and easy to talk to. I did not get her name but she stop stuttering which is good because her stuttering started to get very annoying after a while. It feels like I can tell her anything which is weird because I usually don't let my guarded down. I guess this is going to be an interesting year.