Escaping Malfoy Manor

It has been a few months since Addie met Voldemort. Things are going well she has her own routine and has only been punished once. Snape even let her send a letter to the Weasley's assuring them she was safe and not to worry. But she couldn't tell them where she was or what she was doing.

Snape was sending her to Malfoy Manor, so that Mrs Malfoy could teach her to a 'proper lady'. However, when she got there she saw Harry, Hermione and Ron. Harry looked like he was hit by a stinging jinx in the face. As he and Ron where lead towards the dungeons.

But when she saw Bellatrix about to torture her sister. She took immediate action drawing her wand saying "Expelliarmus" pointing at the knife in Bellatrix's hand. As the knife flew out of Bellatrix's hand, someone grabbed Addie from behind. Whoever it was took her wand, as Bellatrix glared at her.

"I'll deal with you later pet, after I've asked your older twin sister a few important questions. Hold her still Lucius" Bellatrix instructed her Brother-in-law. She took out another knife and started torturing Hermione. Addie tried to look away, but Mr Malfoy wouldn't let her.

She cried seeing her only sister in pain as Bellatrix carved 'mudblood' into her left arm. Bellatrix left her on the floor as Wormtail brought a goblin into the room. As Bellatrix had a conversion with it, Addie tried to get out of Lucius's strong hold. To get to her older twin sister and to see if she was alright.

Then Harry and Ron burst into the room & chaos erupted. Lucius let Addie go to duel Ron and she ran to her sister. She helped her up after dealing with Bellatrix and taking her (Bellatrix's) wand. She gave it to Hermione telling her to leave with the others, when Dobby appeared.

Hermione didn't want to leave her little twin sister. But when she saw the look in her sister's brown eyes, she agreed and joined the other two. As they disappeared Addie used the fireplace to make her escape, back to Hogwarts. Snape wasn't there when she arrived and she decided to go for a run as she was not due back for another hour.

But as she was about to leave something hit her in the back if the head. She fell to the floor and went for her wand. It was knocked out her hand as Snape arrived through the office door. The last thing she saw before she blacked out was the disappointed and angry look on his face.

A/N

Sorry this is so short.