TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE

Hi everyone! I'm the newbie here aaaaand as you can see, this is my very first story here on Wattpad. It's just a One Shot story and I hope you guys would like it and hoping to get your votes too. :)

I made this story back in 2012, when I was in high school. It's a fan fiction about Tom Kaulitz with his band Tokio Hotel (I was once an obsessed fan of them) and I hope y'guys would be able to enjoy it even if you're not that familiar with Tokio Hotel...

PS. I just used my phone on typing this so there could possibly some errors.

***

Cassy was standing by the water, remembering the recent past. She met him at a Meet and Greet for his band Tokio Hotel. He had held her hand a little longer than necessary when she passed him the photo she carried. He looked in her eyes and asked her name. She told him and he wrote...

''To Cassy, WITH LOVE...

Tom kaulitz''

She grabbed the photo and held it to her chest. Tom smiled up at her and said, "come back when the crowd leaves, I'd like to talk to you." She had nodded and gone to stand over the side of the room.

They had gone for coffee that night and spent every minute together for the next few weeks. When he had to go home, she felt her heart break a little at a time. Sure, they exchanged messages and he called as often as he could but it just wasn't the same.

One day, she got a message from Tom saying that he wasn't sure that this was such a good idea. Maybe they shouldn't try to make this long distance thing work. He thought they should see other people and she shouldn't wait for him. Her heart broke completely in pieces and she didn't bother to reply to him.

What could she say that could possibly change his mind?

Cassy walked around in a daze wondering what she was going to do now. Her home was absolutely intolerable and when Tom was here, it made everything seem better. Even when they only spoke on the phone or messaged, he still made everything better. Her mother was an alcoholic and all Cassy wanted to do was complete her last days in third year college so that she could escape the life she was living. Her father had disappeared when she was a small girl and she didn't remember him at all.

She walked home from the lake wondering how she was going to go on and what she should do now. She didn't want anyone else, she only wanted Tom. She had fallen inlove with him and he had told her that he loved her too. What had gone wrong? Why didn't he care anymore? She was determined to go on with her life but needed some closure.

She has not told Tom about her life at home with her mother. It was too painful and she didn't want him to worry. Right now, her mother was the worse she'd ever been. She was constantly drunk and her body was a pitiful mess. Cassy felt more alone than she had ever been in her life. The only thing she was happy about was the fact that school would be finished in two weeks and then she could hopefully get a better job than waitressing. She needed to find a job that paid better so she would be able to get a place of her own.

She got home and found her mother passed out on the couch. The house was a mess and she just couldn't stand it anymore. By the time she had finished cleaning and had gone to her room two hours had passed. Cassy opened her Facebook and to her surprise, there was a message from Bill (Tom's twin brother). She was a little nervous to open but curiosity got the better of her.