Virtue

Lucy stares out into the currents of the ocean as the ship moves, she turns her head towards her two most truest friends; Gray Fullbuster and Levy McGarden. Those two people stood up for her and left their 'family' because they were people that raised them due to their family and mentors dead.

"I wonder...." Lucy said out load "if these currents are like stems of fate, then I wonder the boundless future could have held. If they never betrayed us then we would be in Fairy Tail, not here..."

She breathes in the air, as her hair dances in the wind. The blonde smiles hollowly and notices a figure in the corner of her eye, but it disappeared. Footsteps are heard behind her, she turns around finding Levy.

" Um Lu-chan..?" Levy asks "You still mentally ok?"

"Meh I guess, " Lucy shrugs "I mean we were betrayed, turned into something that the old us would scream and run away,

Levy just giggles and hugs Lucy, the said blonde looks at Gray who raises an eyebrow at why they were hugging, he smiles and he walks away unconsciously stripping away his clothes getting screams from the other passengers.

Hours have passed since that moment, the ship boards at the small island that's between the two nations, as if it was serving as the border. They leave the boat as the two look at they way people were having fun by the beach.

"Gray," Lucy said "we're going to stay here for a while, if you complain get over it."

"It's fine," Gray said "I'll see if I'm able to pick up a woman until your done."

The two look at him as if he's weird and disgusting, he chuckles and walks away to the bar getting attention from a woman in her early twenties.

"Men are..." Levy said.

"Strange creatures that are controlled by lust" Lucy said.

"So lu-chan..." Levy smirk "since Gray is going to have fun... why don't we have fun."

"Good idea..." Lucy smirks as they head to the bathrooms.

They leave the bathroom in their swin suits, they're received looks from two males one a small, fat, ugly one and the second one a tall, muscular and handsome male.

"So miss would you like to see what underneath the shorts?" the fat one asks.

"eh?" Levy asks "why would I go out with an ugly, fate, annoying, small and perverted non mage?"

Levy brings out her pen and writes the word fire. The fat male screams in pain and runs away as the bluenette laughs at the sight. She looks over to Lucy to fine the guy beaten up, several bruises and whip marks on him.

"What he groped me!" Lucy said in defence

"Fine, fine" Levy sighs "anyway, let's just go and have actual fun, instead of this..."

"Indeed"

After a few hours of the two playing within the water Lucy and Levy decide to leave.

"Gray get your ass here!" Levy shouts

"Fine!" Gray's voice was heard as he appears "how did it go?"

"It was doesn't matter" Lucy answered.

"Oh ok..."

"Anyway, let's just go" Levy said.

They go back to the port to find the ship to the western continent, when they do they pay the toll fee and enter the ship. Lucy decides to go back to the deck of the ship to look into the sea.

"Hey... hey Natsu, if you're even able to hear this... I am, no I was in love with you. I cannot fathom why you and Fairy Tail did this, you people are so, so stupid," Lucy mutters to herself "I think that's why I joined your guild and when we meet once again, I will use all my power to stop and destroy you..."

"Hey Lu-Chan!" Levy shouts.

"Yeah," Gray said "Lu- chan."

Lucy and Levy kick him, for calling that nickname, Gray groans in agony and curses the two, but they just laugh.

Meanwhile in a location that's unknown, someone was watching the three.

"Now,"The males voice echoed the room "for Plan Two..."

An
Bam bam bam bam, yeah i know.....