Chapter one

Why is there an elephant eating cotton candy under my bed? I look around my room finding a tiny purple dolphin in my glass of water, also eating cotton candy?
I plant my feet on the ground and theres a cloud of green cotton candy under my feet, i look under it wondering how it's hovering off the ground. There are... Starfish?!
About six starfish under the green candy clouds smiling at me. "Good morning Ami" they all say and start moving under me taking me to my bed, somehow when i look up I'm across the room though as I remember I just stepped out of bed. They put me back in bed and covered me and touched my face, "wakeup Ami" they kiss my face, i look at my room and i see pink skunks eating orange .....cotton candy. I suddenly feel so drowsy and close my eyes falling in love with sleep instantly. "Ami", i hear an angelic voice next to my ear sing my name, 'why won't these starfishes leave me alone' i groaned and felt them kiss me.... 'Wait', I pause for a moment 'starfishes don't have lips....' I think to myself then I remember that starfish from finding nemo it could speak just fi- "Ami" i hear that same voice sing to me again and feel fingers on my stomach and spring awake "starfishes don't have fingers!" I say, i look at my room and there aren't any animals, i frown and look around me to see a red faced wheezing Emily with her head on my lap and her nice legs tangled in my white sheets. "Amali what the hell?" She says between breaths. "What?" I frown down at her and she sits up, she tries to explain but she can't control her laughter, i stare at her beautiful lips while she holds them with her fingers trying to stop herself, she gets up and swings herself onto my lap with both knees at my sides and kisses my cheek and I can't help but smile at her waking up by her touch "what's so funny?" I look into the smile in her green eyes "baby you just said starfishes don't have fingers" I frown at her "when did i sa- oh, i was dreaming lilly" i sit back on the pillows behind me and sigh starting to remember the dream, I told her all about it while she laughed and wheezed "and u said something about finding nemo?!" She found this hilarious. After a min of laughing she finally got over it, "today's the dinner baby" she said calmly as if i were still asleep. "Fuck, what time is it?!"
"Don't worry there's still four hours before it" she scooted closer and wrapped her arms around me and placed her face in my neck breathing on it, "then why did you wake me up right now?" my hands automatically grab her ass and she freezes at my touch for a second then continues breathing on my neck, "because I wanna play with you" when she pulls back her long shirt gets pulled down and to the side making her right nipple pop out but before I can do anything about it she pulls her hands to mine and makes me grab her better and she lifts her ass up when I squeeze and kisses me. Lifting up enough with her knees far apart I reach my hand under her and brush my fingers all the way from her clit to her asshole while she instantly grinds on my hand, grabbing her underwear I twist it in my fist to get a better grab and pull up making her sit up on her knees "Ami what-" she stopped when I flicked my tongue on her sexy pink nipple before i took it between my teeth and rolled it "oh god, okay" she says and I smile at it but i pull her underwear harder tightening it on her sweet crotch making her breathe in again, i reach my other hand to touch it and she instantly sat on it grinding pulling her nipple out of my mouth as she did so and let out a moan, "shhhh, you're gunna turn me on too much if you start moaning baby" i let go of her underwear and run my fingers under the sides loosening up the wedgie i created, she lowers down enough to meet my lips "does that mean I'll have to wait till tonight to turn you on?" Her soft pink lips hovering over mine whispering so sweetly at me like i was a secret she kept from the world, "yes angel you can fuck me tonight" i smirk back at Lilly.
She smiles and meets my lips, we kiss for a moment and she pulls back and whispers in my ear "ami you smell...." I feel her lips smile on my neck "Horrible in the morning." She says louder cracking up at herself making me laugh with her, "fuck you!" I peck her lips anyways. "We need to get up and start getting ready! You need to look good for that promotion" she pointed out. I sunk back in bed as she climbed off me but she pulled me out of bed and into the bathroom "cmon you need a shower" she smiled at me in the mirror. "Do I have to?!" I don't understand showers, it's just too much work, i mean my hairs fresh I just showered yesterday why cant I just wash my face??
Without arguing she starts slipping my top off and unclasps my bra, "oh" i wiggle my eyebrows at the shorter girl and she smiles at me, "i wanna try new things tonight" she shyly says while she looks me in the mirror. "Oh?" I lift my eyebrows and spin around at her "what do you mean by that?!" I ask like a 5 year old to his parent she looks down at her hands and says "I might have boughten you something for your birthday" she looks up at me when i wrap her arms around my neck and grab her legs hooking them around my waist. Shrieking like a fangirl I sit her on the bathroom counter and ask "DID YOU BUY US MORE SEX TOYS?!" She smiles at me and i take it as a yes. I clap at her excitedly, "not exactly toys... " she trails off "OH? Then what are we do-" she kisses me "you still smell like a skunk" she points out plopping her hands behind her resting on them "so you're doing the 'you have to wait to find out' thing?" She nods at me and i smile "cmon get in the shower ami"
I frown at her
"Do i have to?" I quickly brush my fingers on her crotch and she tenses up and bucks her hips at me and i smirk "yes you have to and it won't work if you teased me" she extended her arm pointing to the shower nodding her head to it giving me a serious look. I pulled my hand away and slipped my underwear off and turned around, she smacked my ass before I walked away. "Hurry up you still need to get dressed!" She said while she walked away.