Chapter two

"Where the fuck is my makeup brush?!"
Oh god I know where it is but she would kill me "Ami do you know where my foundation brush is?"
Rip Amali "no baby I haven't seen it" I casually said while I was fixings my eyebrows in the mirror. "It's black and thick and it was here before i left for work yesterday!" She said frustrated.
"Look in the bathroom emy" she walked to the bathroom and I quickly went to my night stand and took it out and threw it under the dresser. "It's not in th-" she bent over and pulled it out "but I just looked here, weird" she applied her foundation.
When she was at work I needed a dildo but I ddnt know where she put them so I might have used her makeup brush....
"Baby cmon let me do your lips!" We were starting to get late and she was panicking a little bit. I walked up to her and she started painting my lips in a dark red, she was really big on makeup so she did our looks whenever we went out. She's so beautiful like this when she focuses on something and bites her lip like that, I just wanna stay home and kiss her. "What?" She says while she puts away the makeup.
"What?" I ask back, Her beautiful eyes look into mine
"Why were you looking at me like that?" I hold her waist and pull her close smiling back at my beautiful girl "because you're beautiful, and I'm so in love" she tilts in to kiss me but then remembers the lipstick but I smash our lips together anyways. I love it so much when i feel her smile on my lips or on my neck or on my cro- "can you zip my dress up?" She pulls away and asks, i zip up the small zipper of her dress and we finish our stuff and get into the car.

"We have enough time to get there Emy" i reassure her and she nods. She's driving while I just watch her and smile, i can't help but think 'I'm so deeply in love'.
"Stop looking at me like that!" She says smiling "what are we trying tonight?" I really wanna know because I'm getting so damn curious "you'll find out" she smiled at the road "No i wanna know now! What can I do right now to get a hint??" She got a wicked look in her eyes and when we stopped at a light she said "I would wanna see you touch yourself in the car" is she serious? "Right now?"
"Yes right now" holly frik okay, i lift up my dress and slip off my underwear and watched her watch me while I dipped a finger my wetness. My eyes grew wider and my breaths grew shorter. She looked me in the eye while i did so then quickly watched me move my hand around. "Don't finger yourself" I just rubbed my clit slowly and grind on my hand moving my hips around, I really wanted to finger myself. When i started to breathe harder she said "okay pull your panties up that's enough" i pull them back up and pull my dress down while we park the car and she quickly holds my hand and sucks on my wet finger while i ask "what's the hint?" She intertwines our fingers together and says "tasty!" As if she were fucking mini mouse
Wait what the fuck? "Wait what the fuck?"
She smiled at me and laughed for a minute dropping her head. When she got a hold of herself she leaned in closer to my neck and with a hand in my inner thigh she said "thank you for the show" kissed my neck and hopped out of my car.
What the hell am I supposed to understand by that?
I get out of the car and walked over "baby what the hell does 'tasty' mean?!" I asked mocking her. She laughed and held my hand and said "you'll find out tonight" while she walked In front of me dragging me along.

That meeting was the most boring thing I've ever done, I kept glancing at Emily while she talked to our bosses wife and she soon noticed how quiet i was. I was literally drifting to sleep when she slid her hand between my legs "oh I thought you started doing makeup when you were hired here" Mrs. Whatever her name was said "no I've been doing makeup for as long as I remember, right sweetie?" She looked at me "yeah she started doing makeup when she was twelve" I confirmed like i cared, I honestly just wanna be home with Emi right now. She continued to rub my thigh comfortingly, as she got lost in the conversation and i got lost watching her smile her hand moved higher and she was touching my inner thigh with her fingertips without noticing. Okay fuck i like it too much she needs to stop, i hold her hand and lace our fingers together under the table rubbing my thumb on the back of her hand, she soon let go to show the woman something on her phone and when she sat back down a minute later her fingers were between my legs again. Emily could go along with anything, she can still sit and talk and laugh at someone's jokes even when it's literally our boss. She brushed my dress higher but i was loving it, as if I wasn't horny enough already she was making me wetter when she lightly ran her fingertips up between my legs while I watched her brush hair off her shoulder making me look at her chest and her neck, It took everything in me not to kiss her neck right then.
I continued to nod my head and smile and add some 'yeah's and 'that's nice's into the convo while I thought about her and the way she touched me burt my skin. She started doing deeper and a little harder on my thighs making me so wet I could feel it. "Hey baby I need to use the bathroom" i need to chill "oh me too actually! We'll be right back Mr. Clarks" .... Thats what his name was! They hired me new here and i called him coconut because he smelled like coconut, i fucking hate the smell of coconuts.

Emily walked into the empty bathroom and i took her hand and walked to the handicap stall. I pinned her to a wall not knowing how to control myself, she smirked up at me tilting her head back getting her lips closer to mine. She teased me leaving space between us until i smashed my lips to hers, i wanted that so badly.
We were making out for a moment until i moved to her neck, I buried my face in her neck kissing it, which turned into sucking on it, which lead to nibbling and small moans.
I pulled back not wanting to get too loud, I noticed how red i made her neck
"Tell me what we're doing tonight before i fuck you right here" she looked up at me and i got lost in her green eyes but she pulled me out when she said "I got us some candy..." And rubbed my right nipple through my dress while she did so.
Fuck she got us candy, okay.
I felt myself get wetter thinking about what she means. I closed my eyes and breathed, then i kissed her and breathed out "okay"
She understood what i meant and gave me a small smile. I moved my hands from her waist to her face and neck and she closed her eyes, she was so beautiful I couldn't believe she's real.
I brushed her long brown and green hair out of her face and off of her shoulder and kissed it, she placed her hand over mine and i was lost in her eyes again "I want you so bad" she whispered at me and kissed me again, reaching her hand and grabbing her crotch through her dress. I couldn't stop looking at it, she closed her eyes again and bit her lip.
I need to fucking chill I'm a moment away from tearing her dress off, the way it hugged her hips and the way it cupped her boobs just begged me to peel it off and- "we need to go back" I said to her and she nodded.
She fixed my makeup again and we made sure we look okay before we walked out. 
She smiled at me as we sat down and finished the meeting avoiding looking too much at eachother.