The letter...

I'm awoken to the sound of laughter. I open my eyes and see Banna staring at me. "BAAAH!" I yell. I scoot back in my bed and realize it's just Banna.. "Hey Rynn...." I scratch my head and look over at my old rugged alarm clock that I stole. "OHHH noooo!" I say, I get out of bed and rush to the bathroom to put on my clothes. My black blazer,purple long sleeve crop top, black skinny jeans and my purple converse.I slide out of the bathroom, "ready!" I say smiling. "Good!" Says Banna. She clacks her heels and walks out of my room. I follow her while running, my curly hair gets in my face but I brush it off. We run all the wayyyyyyy.............
across the street and see 'The Hearts Residence' I knock on the door three times exactly. "Yes?" Says the Queen opening the door. Banna and I bow and say, "Why hello! Is your daughter up yet?" I ask smiling. The queen nods and we run inside and go up to her room. "BELLLLLLLAAAAAAAAA!!!" We both yell through the house. We walk to her room and see her on her ukulele singing, 'Love, is all we got. Love is all we need.. I know I'm safe when you're here holding me...'
Banna and I clap for her. She turns around in a shock. "I didn't know you guys were here!" She says putting down her black ukulele with a red heart on it. We both sit beside her on her comfy bed. "An Original?" I ask Bella about the song she just sang. She nodded her head and smiled.

"Yeah.. About yay-high big curly hair... Looks like her handsome father.. Up there? Alright!"A familiar voice said downstairs it's while talking to Ms.Heart downstairs.. It sounds like my dad but I'm not to sure.. "Dad?" I ask. He starts walking up the stairs and says, "Why, if it isn't the three trouble makers.. What you guys been up to lately?" My dad asked us while he's sitting on the floor. I just look at my two friends and smile. "Nothing really Mr.Facilier." Bella says being polite. He shrugs and kisses my forehead and walks out of Bella's room. "Oh, and Savannah... Hans is also looking for you.." My dad says while leaving. "OHH NOOO... I thought I told him!" Banna says looking out of Bella's window. Bella and I look out the window aswell and see Hans walking around talking to people with a concerned look on his face. We all exchange looks. The look signifies 'let's go out there.' We all run out of Bella's house and find Hans. He is now sitting down with my dad and Bella's mom. I think that My dad told Mr.Hans that Banna was with us so I wasn't worried. "Oh babes. We where just talking about you guys... Sit.." Says Ms.Hearts. The three of us looked at each other confused but we sit down anyway. "So.... We... Um... I.... They.... Uh...." Says my dad trying to put words together in a way to where it makes since... It wasn't working. "Just give them the letter... " says Ms.Hearts. Hans reaches out of his pocket and hands Banna the letter.

She Unfolds the paper and we automatically see a unfamiliar logo.. Then we read it..

(THIS IS LIKE THE LETTER SO.. YE)

Dear Parents of Savannah Westergaard, Cameryn Facilier, and Isabella Hearts,

We would like to inform you that your children have been suggested into The Auradon Prep High School. If you and your child are interested we would love to have them at our school. With the best of the best teachers and informers, and the school personalities that will soon be aquatinces with your children.
If you have any other questions regarding the school please contact us As Soon As Possible.

Sincerely,
The Staff behind Auradon Prep

(BACK TO CAMERYN'S POV)

I look at Bella and Banna in shock.. I'm mad because of all those preppy kids their.. And about how Mal, Evie, Jay, and Carlos changed over there! We would never. We would stay true to our history and or parents. "I'm sorry dad, but we can't." I smile and get up to walk away but then I was stopped by my dad saying, "Oh! But you will! We already sent them a message saying you ALL will be attending." I freeze. Then I turn around my purple eyes suddenly turning Green with Rage. "OH NO YOU DIDN'T-" Banna and Bella were holding me back from tearing apart that letter. Instead I rolled my eyes and walked back to my house. "When do you umm... Start?" Banna asked shyly. "This Monday!" Her dad replies. "UMMM.. JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW.... IT'S SUNDAY. SOOOOOOO" Bella yells so I could hear since I'm practically already at the house. "OKAY. THIS IS THE LAST TIME YOU MAKE DECISIONS WITH OUT MY DAD!" Banna yells at Hans. "SAME!" I yell to my dad. "I DOUPLE THAT!" Bella yells. We all walk away really sassy to my house...

This is gonna be interesting.....