Lennox Agape Prescott - Kavanaugh

Do you know the feeling of being followed? It feels creepy, right? But being followed by someone whom you really like feels the best.

"Bakit ang bagal niya maglakad? Nakakagutom."

"Wag ka maingay, maririnig ka ni Lennox!" Napangisi ako sa turan nilang dalawa na di malayo sa aking likuran habang naglalakad pauwi. Zienne's probably somewhere with Asher, just try to hurt my sister and none of his organs will survive.

Nagkunwari akong lumiko at nagpaligaw para di masundan ng dalawa. Napangiti naman ako nang makita ko silang patungo sa eskinita na papuntang bahay. Lumingon-lingon pa sila bago na nagpaalam ang kaibigan niyang mauna na sa pag-uwi nang mapansin na nawala ako sa mata nila. She continued her tracks on going home.

This scenario's been happening for 5 years running. Susundan niya ako pauwi nang di ko namamalayan. Buti na lamang this school year ay naging aware ako na may "stalker" kuno daw ako. My friends warned me about it, baka daw may connection sa kulam and such superstitions. I just scoffed at that thought. Apparently, their house is just infront of ours. Kaya hindi madaling i-assume na sinusundan nga niya ako.

Gayuma? Nah. She's liberated by her family.

Terravenia Felice Diorrem is a family partner, especially when it comes to our businesses. Unfortunately, imbis maging kaibigan ko ay kinalaban ako sa acads bilang top student. Nah-uh, nobody messes with me. Except my sister, who's a self-proclaimed nerd when everybody treats her like a princess.

She's hot... When she's not wearing her glasses, not wearing her grandma's clothes, and not having those exaggerated braces that are purposely placed ourside her mouth. Yep, she's the stereotype nerd who you'll never dreamed of. I don't know why mum always tells her that she's gorgeous. Even Zienne came up with a hideous plan to play cupid on us. Pampalubag loob siguro.

I scoffed at that disappointing thought and stopped on my tracks.

I saw her sitting in the sidewalk, a few streets away from our house. She was alone and holding something. No, she was drawing something while smiling. Nagulat ako nang bigla niyang tinanggal ang exaggerated braces niya ng walang kahirap-hirap. Are those fake?

Damn, she has a pretty smile.

I just ate the impression of her being ugly.

Tumigil ang kahibangan kong titigan siya for God knows how many hours while she was sketching something nang lumingon siya sa isang banda at may nakitang dadaan sa gawi niya. She automatically wore her braces and acted normally.

What are you hiding, Terra?