I Didn't Go Wrong

I wake up and hear someone talking outside my bedroom door. Then I hear yelling coming from downstairs. I move towards the stairs and listen. It was Niall and Harry.

"Niall, how could you do that to her? Do you have any idea how big of a mess she was last night after she saw you?" Harry yells and I hear a sniffle. "I didn't mean to! You should know that. I thought it was her! Damn it Harry. You know how I feel about her" Who are they talking about? "Niall, if you really think your in love with Amber tell her!!! She was feeling so stupid last night. She thought she could trust your dumbass." Harry yells as I start walking down the steps. I get to the last one quietly and see Niall crying. Me being clumsy me, trips on the last stair and face plants into the carpet. "Ow..Shit.." I groan I go to stand up. I feel someone helping me up. I turn and see Niall. As soon as I get stood up good. "How much of that did you hear?'' Niall asks and with out thinking at all I kiss him. Wasting no time he starts kissing me back and pulls me closer into him wrapping his arms around my waist. "Enough to know that you think you love me too." Niall is still in shock. "And thank you Harry. For everything" I say and kiss his cheek. "You are the best brother figure I will ever have." I wink and walk back upstairs.

I close my bedroom door and go in to my new laptop. Time for some song writing. I smile. I haven't wrote anything in a long time.

"I'm waking up. I'm holding on. Don't wanna be scared. Got to stay strong. I feel this terrible feeling inside of me. Sometimes I think about you and me.

Where did I go wrong?

Was when I was drunk and you were too. I saw you in the corner kissing someone new. Yeah, where did I go wrong. I was standing there alone and so scared. Where did I go wrong?

Then he turned to me and said "Lets hang out somewhere new." I was like "Boy, you know, that I'm holding on for someone else." I knew you saw me. Yeah I knew you saw me. So I said "Hey cute boy, you wanna dance?" He smiled at me and took my hand.

Is this where I went wrong? I was all alone and someone new, was standing there and I wasn't happy cause it wasn't you. Is this where I went wrong? Tell me is this where I went wrong.

We left the house after an hour or two. We went to a party somewhere new. Except he left me all alone. I didn't wanna be scared, but I was all alone. So I came home. (Yeah I came home.) Then wake up in the morning feeling good as new. Til I heard you both, yelling in the Living Room. Then I heard him say. "Tell her if you do." I smiled and walked down to see you. You asked if I heard and instead of a reply. I kissed you. (Yeah I kissed you.) I wasn't scared. I wasn't alone and for the first time. I was strong.

I realize now that I never went wrong. This was part of our story all along. I never went wrong and neither did you. And then I said " I love you" (Yeah, I love you)"

That was the perfect song at that moment I was amazed that I had finished so soon. I was looking for mistakes when I heard applause. All the boys and Perrie were standing at my door. "Wow. I didn't know you wrote or sang." Perrie said and I blushed. "I guess it runs in the family." I giggle and the boys look at each other. They nod. "Let's do this pooh!" Harry yells and everyone laughs. "Wait. Do what?" I ask and look over glaring at them. "Nothing babe." Niall says wrapping his arm around my waist. "I love you too" He whispered in my ear.

~Niall's POV~

I felt a sting on my cheek, waking me up from my daze. I glare at Harry. "Really? You had to slap me?" I question and he shrugs pointing upstairs. I heard the most beautiful voice ever. She was singing. I'm guessing it was an original song. I haven't heard it anywhere yet. I grabbed Harry's phone and started recording it. "Hells yeah." I say quietly as I stand at her door listening.

"Then he turned to me and said "Lets hang out somewhere new." I was like "Boy, you know, that I'm holding on for someone else." I knew you saw me. Yeah I knew you saw me. So I said "Hey cute boy, you wanna dance?" He smiled at me and took my hand.

Is this where I went wrong? I was all alone and someone new, was standing there and I wasn't happy cause it wasn't you. Is this where I went wrong? Tell me is this where I went wrong.

We left the house after an hour or two. We went to a party somewhere new. Except he left me all alone. I didn't wanna be scared, but I was all alone. So I came home. (Yeah I came home.) Then wake up in the morning feeling good as new. Til I heard you both, yelling in the Living Room. Then I heard him say. "Tell her if you do." I smiled and walked down to see you. You asked if I heard and instead of a reply. I kissed you. (Yeah I kissed you.) I wasn't scared. I wasn't alone and for the first time. I was strong.

I realize now that I never went wrong. This was part of our story all along. I never went wrong and neither did you. And then I said " I love you" (Yeah, I love you)"

Wait this song. This song was about us. It only makes sense. The party. I kissed someone else, Harry danced with her, they left and went to Ed's, she heard us yelling this morning. And she kissed me. I look to Harry and he knew it to. I smiled. She finished singing and we started to applaud. I gave Harry back his phone after I stopped recording. "Let's do this pooh!" Harry yells and we all laugh. The boys and I were going to send Simon the recording. I nodded and Harry sent it. "Wait. Do what?" Amber asks.

I walk over "Nothing babe." I smile wrapping my arms around the waist of the most beautiful girl I had ever laid eyes on. "I love you too." I whisper in her ear and she smiles up at me.