Its Been A While

Hey. It's been almost three years since I started working on this story or whatever. In the time that I've been away from this outlet, I've grown as a person a lot. I don't share personal information here because this story is a part of my past. I wasn't in the best place when I wrote this and I don't really like reliving that past and I try to stay as anon as I can. I am too busy to watch YouTube and I remember being 13 and thinking about how much I wanted to be a YouTuber. I was so passionate about that, but I grew up and I found things that I love. I find it hard to understand the appeal of vloggers now. I hope any of the people who read this and want to be youtubers open their minds. If that's all you're passionate about, people will probably lose interest. Find something you love and then broadcast to the world. YouTube isn't a job, it's a platform from which you can create a career. You're still young and you'll find something you love.
As for this story, I hate going back and reading it. It makes me fucking cringe, these are the things I thought couples did and boiiiii, I was wrong. Idk, the themes are very juvenile to me, but a lot of people seem to love it so, you guys can keep reading it. Your comments mean a lot to me, I love seeing that some people are still reading it and enjoying it. It's funny that I can cringe at something so much and people still want more...
If you ever want to talk about anything or ask me questions, just ask in the comments and I can give you my Twitter and we can dm there if you guys would like. I'm always here for anyone who needs me and thank you guys«3