The Tail

Jessii had to take a bath. It was already really late. She filled up the tub. Once she got in something strange happend. She turned into a mermaid! She called her sisters. Katherine said " What's Wrong?" Rachel said " It's Ten Pm!!!" Jessii said " Something is wrong with my feet. The sisters looked at her feet. Rachel said " You are turning into a fish!" Katherine said "More like a mermaid!" They all shouted " Pinch Circle!". Then they said " Ow! Oh No!". They remembered that they had a witch neighbor. So they went there. They knocked at the door. The witch answered. She said " What do you need?" The sisters told her the whole story. The witch looked through her spell book. There was no cure. So they brought her to the doctor's. They checked in with the receptionist. She pointed her to the waiting room. Once it was their turn they told the doctor the whole story. He was hesitating to believe what he heard. Then, they showed the doctor Jessii's tail. The doctor was fascinated. He always thought mermaids were make believe. He pulled at Jessii's tail for a few minutes to make sure it was real. It was real. He examined it. He said it was caused by an unknown diease. They would have to go home and go to sleep and Jessii's tail would be gone. So they did as the doctor said. The next morning Jessii's tale was gone.

                  The End
              (Or is it?)